Location & dates
Practical Accountancy Training with Guaranteed Work Placement is a job oriented training program, suitable for all candidates seeking a career in accounting.
Candidates will be trained in our Accountancy Practice under the supervision of qualified Accountants. We have carefully structured this program to give candidates the practical skills to enable them to prepare accounts from invoices up to the Final Accounts including Bank Reconciliation, VAT return and Management Accounts. Practical Accountancy Training can be completed using Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero and Excel.
Course price depends on the level of training and number of software chosen by candidate.
Practical Accountancy Training training is delivered one to one under the supervision of our qualified accountants using real company files.
We can train you in following areas:
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Payroll Processing and HMRC Submissions
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Matrix approved training with highest standards
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority – FCA
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- 1 – 1 training sessions in our Accountancy firm with Qualified Accountants
- Licensed software installed on your laptop
- Approved by AAT, Oxford Cambridge and RSA
- 100% Practical training on Real Company Files
- 100% Flexible – You choose day, time and location of your own choice
- Multiple locations – Park Royal, Canary Wharf, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Job market awareness sessions
- Professional CV and Interview preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Reference to employers
- Complete PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA
We are experts in preparing the candidates for any level of accountancy Jobs. Our strong links with the top employers makes it easier for us to place our candidates in to Jobs straight after the training. In 2018 we successfully placed 849 candidates in accountancy jobs. You could be the next one.
Who is this course for?
Practical Accountancy Training with Guaranteed Work Placement is ideal for anyone looking to start a career in Accountancy
Practical Accountancy Training has no prerequisites
Upon successful completion of Practical Accountancy Training, you can apply for the following positions.
- Sales / Purchase Ledger
- Payroll Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.