Add to basket or enquire
KBM Training and Recruitment provides high quality Practical Accountancy Training in partnership with KBM Chartered Certified Accountants in Birmingham. Youwill gain hands on practical training on various software such as Sage, QuickBooks, Excel, VT, Xero and many more.
Practical Accountancy Training is delivered by our qualified accountants on real company files.
We do understand that there is a gap in the theoretical knowledge and actual work you have to do in your job role. That is why the employers are seeking employees with practical experience, who have worked on real documents and invoices.
We will help you in bridging the gap by giving you practical work experience on real client files from industry sectors e.g. Construction, IT, Education, Charity, Clothing, Manufacturing and many more. Course duration and price depends on the contents and number of software chosen by the candidate.
At the end of the Practical Accountancy Training program you will be provided a guaranteed work placement.
Contents of Practical Accountancy Training:
- Setting up a company either as a cash accounting scheme or a standard accounting scheme
- Choosing the chart of accounts that suits the firm's needs and how to customize it
- How double entry is applied in accounting software and how to customize the nominal ledger and nominal codes
- Setting up customers accounts and processing invoices
- Setting up suppliers accounts and processing invoices
- Generating reports on invoices due, customer/supplier invoice activity
- Performing error corrections
- Allocating payments and receipts to invoices
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Generating different reports for management purposes, and understanding them
- Processing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- Knowing how to deal with other VAT issues
- Understanding credit control procedures
- You will gain strong understanding of how to prepare client’s account from incomplete records
- Internal control procedures for tangible fixed assets and cash
- Reconciliation of Control Accounts (Debtors and Creditors Control, VAT, PAYE, Wages, Directors, Bank Loans, Suspense Accounts – etc.
- Posting adjusting journal entries at month end such as
- Inter company transactions and reconciliations
- Preparing closing entries
- Preparing the Final Trial Balance
- Producing a classified profit & Loss account and Balance sheet in a Excel spreadsheet
- Summarise and analyse financial data and produce reports for management purposes
- Monthly, Quarterly Management Accounts
- Running the year end procedure in Sage line 50 Accounts to close the financial year and start a new financial year
We are approved training centres of AAT, OCR and ICB
- Matrix approved training organisation delivering training with highest standards
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority – FCA
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- 1 – 1 training sessions in our Accountancy firm with Qualified Accountants
- Licensed software installed on your laptop
- Approved by AAT, Oxford Cambridge and RSA (OCR)
- Official partners with Xero
- 100% Practical training on real company documents
- 100% Flexible – You choose day, time and location of your own choice
- Multiple locations – Park Royal, Canary Wharf, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Job market awareness sessions
- Professional CV and Interview preparation
- Sage and Xero Certification Preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Reference to potential employers
- Complete PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA
Who is this course for?
Practical Accountancy Training is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a career in accountancy
Practical Accountancy Training has no requirements
Practical Accountancy Training can prepare you for following jobs
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.