Add to basket or enquire
★★★★★ "I am currently working on becoming an Ethical Hacker and I find this course very useful for a beginner to pro." - John Opogah
Start Learning Penetration Testing | Security Testing | Ethical Hacking in 2021!
You will learn the fundamentals of Penetration Testing, Security Testing and Ethical Hacking as a complete beginner.
This course will give you the confidence to start your first job as Junior Security Expert.
The course will give you the foundation and confidence to enter the IT industry as Junior Penetration Tester or Junior Security Expert/Specialist.
Cybersecurity is important because it protects all categories of data from theft and damage.
Big IT companies realize the risk of hackers breaking into their systems and are investing more and more into Cyber Security.
Penetration Testers, Security Experts and White Hat Hackers are becoming more needed in the space and the salaries for these jobs are increasing with time.
- 1: Introduction 01:47
- 2: Welcome! 01:02
- 3: Terminology 03:29
- 4: What is Penetration Testing (Ethical Hacking) 02:16
- 5: Why Do We Need Penetration Testing 01:45
- 6: Who is Doing the Penetration Testing 00:51
- 7: 6. How to Perform Penetration Testing (Security Testing Steps) 02:44
- 8: What Problems We Solve With PenTesting (Penetration Testing) 01:51
- 9: Most Common Penetration Attacks 04:02
- 10: SQL Injection 12:04
- 11: Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Attack 08:04
- 12: Tools for Penetration Testing 03:17
- 13: What is OWASP 02:31
- 14: Automated Scanning for Vulnerabilities using Free Tool 08:14
- 15: OWASP Resources 01:36
- 16: OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities 04:14
- 17: Web Security Testing Guide 06:18
- 18: Testing Guide Checklist (Follow These Steps for Security Testing) 06:49
- 19: Mobile Applications Security Verification Standard 01:13
- 20: How to Find and Participate in Bug Bounty Programs 10:29
- 21: Thank You! 00:24
In This CourseYou WILL Learn:
What is Penetration Testing | Security Testing | Ethical Hacking
Why Do We Need Penetration Testing
Who is Doing the Penetration Testing
How to Perform Penetration Testing(Security Testing Steps)
What Problems We Solve With Penetration Testing
Most Common Penetration Attacks
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Attack
Tools for Penetration Testing
What is OWASP
Automated Scanning for Vulnerabilities using Free Tool
OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities
Web Security Testing Guide
Testing Guide Checklist (Follow These Steps for Security Testing)
Mobile Applications Security Verification Standard
Bug Bounty Programs - How to Find and Use Them
You don't need any experience to enroll, you will be guided step by step through this course.
This course requires work in the beginning - just like any other thing in life.
But the best thing in the world is when your start making positive changes in your life.
This course teaches you one of the best ways to enter the IT field - Security Testing!
If You Are Someone Who:
- Want to Become Penetration Tester
- Want to Become Security Expert
- Want to Become Ethical Hacker
- Want to Change Career
- Want to learn new valuable and highly paid skill
Get Started Today!
You will also get:
- Support and Answers to All Your Questions During the Course
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate of Completion
Now go Ahead and Start with the Course.
I'll See You in the First Lesson!
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to become Penetration Tester.
Anyone who wants to become Security Specialist.
Anyone who wants to become White Hat Hacker.
Anyone who wants to learn Ethical Hacking.
You don't need any experience to start with this course. Everything will be explained for complete beginners.
Level 1: Intern Security Expert / Intern Penetration Tester / Intern Cyber Security Specialist.
Level 2: Junior Security Expert / Junior Penetration Tester / Junior Cyber Security Specialist.
Level 3: Regular Security Expert / Regular Penetration Tester / Regular Cyber Security Specialist.
Level 4: Senior Security Expert / Senior Penetration Tester / Senior Cyber Security Specialist.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.