Empower Development Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Prepare for your Packaged Commercial Insurance exam the fun and easy way, with the U.K.’s leading CII revision resource.
Our on-demand study solution will walk you through the IF8 course material, step-by-step, using techniques that make the content memorable, easy to understand, and fun.
To date, we've helped thousands of students get through their exams with ease.
Now, it's your turn.
What to expect: we’ll give you a thorough understanding of packaged commercial insurance policies, including what they cover, development and design, and how contracts are arranged. You’ll learn how small businesses access these types of policies, as well as policy wording, material information, and the underwriting process. Lastly, we’ll round off your knowledge with a look into renewals, alterations, and claims.
In short: we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to pass the IF8 course.
Not only that, but you’ll get the opportunity to practice exam-style multiple choice questions over and over again – before you ever set foot in the exam.
It’s normal to be nervous. But here? You’ll be prepared.
What will you learn?
Our course covers all the learning outcomes detailed in the Packaged Commercial Insurances (IF8) unit on the CII group website. At the end of our programme, you can expect to have a thorough understanding of the following key topics:
- Development of packaged commercial insurances
- Features and scope of packaged commercial insurances
- How these insurances are arranged and underwritten
- How amendments, renewals, and cancellation works
- How claims are handled
With this course, you get:
- Over 3 hours of on-demand video
- 9 chapters covering all the key principles from the IF8 module
- Mind maps and checklists to cover off essential learning objectives
- Practice exam questions at the end of every chapter
- Chapter round-up videos to summarise your learning
- Bonus ‘Accelerate your revision’ video, posters, and more
"I found it really beneficial, it was easy to use and great to have the chapter explained in a simplified way, far less daunting than the book and the CII website which can be overwhelming! The posters and quick tests all really helped! You have done a fantastic job and I will be definitely recommending to my colleagues, thank you so much again." – Kellie
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.