Add to basket or enquire
Oracle Database 12c - SQL Fundamentals Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Oracle Database 12c – Installation and Administration Practice Lab online course.
Oracle Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT database professionals who hope to become certified. To gain an Oracle certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink Oracle-1Z0-062 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the Oracle-1Z0-062 exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The Oracle-1Z0-062 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Oracle. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in database management tools, database instances, configuring oracle network environments, managing database storage structures, administering user security, managing space, undo data and data concurrency, implementing database audits, performing database maintenance, configuring backup and recovery, installing oracle and creating and upgrading oracle databases. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the oracle 1z0-062 certification exam.
- The tasks covered in this Practice Lab course will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the oracle 1z0-062 certification exam
- Experience the benefits of an Oracle Database that is re-engineered for Cloud computing
- Become an expert user of Oracle Database, which is the number one database in the world
- Gain an accredited Oracle qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Course Curriculum : Oracle Database 12c - SQL Fundamentals Live Practice Lab
- Module 01: Oracle Database Instances
- Module 02: Configuring an Oracle Network Environment
- Module 03: Managing Database Storage Structures
- Module 04: Administering User Security
- Module 05: Managing Space
- Module 06: Managing Data Concurrency and Undo
- Module 07: Implementing Oracle Database Auditing
- Module 08: Using Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Module 09: Performing Database Recovery
- Module 10: Moving Data
- Module 11: Managing Database Performance
- Module 12: Managing Resource Using Database Resource Manager
- Module 13: Automating Tasks Using Oracle Scheduler
- Module 14: Installing Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Using Oracle Restart
- Module 15: Installing Oracle 12c
- Module 16: Creating an Oracle Database Using DBCA
- Module 17: Upgrading to Oracle 12c
- Module 18: Migrating Data Using Oracle Data Pump
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 67
- Passing Score: 64%
- Format: Multiple Choice
Successful learners will be awarded an Oracle Database 12c – Installation and Administration certificate.
Oracle certifications focus on IT training and certification for Oracle Technology, so they are the perfect qualifications for all IT professionals, and will help you to gain high level employment. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Database Administrator
- Oracle Database Engineer
- Senior Database Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.