Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Operations Management Diploma (Level 5) - Upon successful completion, a learner will get an Endorsed Certificate of Completion from TQUK.
Operations Management Diploma is one of the Most Selling Operations Management Diploma offered by the Inspire London College to provide Knowledge about Operations Management to those who are looking to work in the Operations Management Sector.
ILC is one of the Leading Online Operations Management Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, Operations Management Diploma includes important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Operations Management Diploma is provider learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in the Operations Management Sector. Operations Management Diploma provides lessons, modules and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life.
Operations Management Diploma makes learner able concept of Supply Chain Management and their fundamentals, Risk Management and Time Management, Talent Management, Project Management, and Performance Management, Meeting Management, Knowledge Management and Negotiation skills to succeed in their professional life.
The following is included for online study with ILC.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online moodle 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Course Outline of Operations Management Level 5
Level 5 Operations Management Diploma is an Endorsed Diploma.
To achieve a Level 5 Operations Management Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits. Upon Completion Learner will get Endorsed Level 5 Diploma in Operations Management from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
Modules Outline of Operations Management Level 5
Module 1: Supply Chain Management
- Identify how supply chain management relates to:
- Customer satisfaction
- Improving performance
- Lowering costs
- Product development
- Define the terms:
- Upstream and downstream
- Raw material
- Carrying cost
- Order generation
- Order taking
- Understand the levels of supply chain management and their effects
- Comprehend the flows of supply chain management and data warehouses
- Product flow
- Information flow
- Finances flow
- Take a look at inventory management
- Study supply chain groups
- Review tracking and monitoring methods
- Examine supply chain event management
Module 2: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
- Identify three areas for further development within the Human Resources field as part of a personal action plan
Module 3: Time Management
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Module 4: Talent Management
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognize performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
- Create assessments and training programs.
- Learn how to improve employee retention.
Module 5: Stress Management
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Better cope with major events
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
Module 6: Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate to the organization
Module 7: Project Management
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Identify the importance of the PMBOK and PMI
- Identify the five process groups and ten knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Describe the triple constraint
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
- Create key project documents, including the statement of work, project planning worksheet, and project charter
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure
- Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
- Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
- Establish and use baselines
- Monitor and maintain the project
Module 8: Performance Management
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of performance management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management.
- Identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle.
- Recognize the importance of motivation.
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan.
Module 9: Negotiation Skills
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of the agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
Module 10: Meeting Management
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Use an agenda
- Chairing a Meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this Diploma is between 1 Week - 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Endorsed Diploma from TQUK (Hardcopy).
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £55 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Diploma from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Operations Management, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Operations Management can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Operations Management Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Operations Management is required.
Students seeking to enroll for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training Operations Management, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.