The University of Law
Our online MA Law is designed for non-law graduates who want to gain a legal qualification at Master's Level.
You’ll learn practical legal skills such as analysis and critical evaluation, alongside a range of transferable attributes such as research and presentation skills.
On completion of the course, you’ll have the opportunity to progress your studies to become a solicitor or barrister in the UK, whilst obtaining a Master’s award, which will be highly attractive to employers in a variety of disciplines. This course is the perfect choice if you wish to keep your career options open.
Here are some of the reasons why we’re best placed to help you prepare for your future career as a solicitor or barrister:
• Get award winning careers support to help you stand out from the crowd as soon as you accept your place
• Receive online teaching and tutor support from qualified lawyers with practical experience; so you will know what to expect in real-life situations
• Develop essential legal skills, and learn by experience through online workshops and problem-based learning
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for non-law graduates who want to study with flexibility and keep their career options open.
- To be eligible to take up your place on our MA Law you must possess an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) at 2:1 or above in any discipline.
Overseas graduates and mature non-graduates:
A sufficient command of English is required to successfully complete the course. Students providing a degree from a UK university as proof of English must have studied the whole degree in the UK.
This course can lead to a variety of law related careers. It can also be the first step of training to become a fully-qualified solicitor/barrister.
- Future barristers need to successfully complete the MA Law, the Bar Professional Training Course and undertake a pupillage.
- Future solicitors need to successfully complete the MA Law, the Legal Practice Course and undertake a training contract.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.