- Online, self-paced
- 21 Months
The University of Law
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Guildford, Manchester and Leeds, as well as collaborations with the University of Exeter, the University of Liverpool and the University of Reading.
We offer a range of postgraduate legal training and Masters degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage of their career. Our courses are employment-focused, honing key skills in a teaching environment based on real legal practice. Part-time and online study options are available on many of our courses to help students work and study at the same time.
Why choose us
- Awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework for our teaching, learning and outcomes
- All of our postgraduate tutors are qualified lawyers, bringing extensive practical experience to your studies
- Award-winning pro bono team: access over 3,000 opportunities to work on real cases while you’re studying
- Expert legal employability service: one of the largest in the UK, offering one-to-one careers appointments and workshops
- Established professional mentoring programme: we work with over 500 practising lawyers
- UK’s largest legal alumni group: over 64,000 members and excellent networking opportunities
- Impressive employability record: 96% of full-time and accelerated LPC students graduating in summer 2016 secured employment, a training contract, or further study within nine months of successfully completing their course