Add to basket or enquire
The ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support module builds on the concepts introduced in ITIL 4 Foundation. Ideal for IT practitioners and leaders who want to make improvements to their organization’s service management methods, and to the operation of IT-enabled digital products and services.
CDS focuses on a practical and holistic approach to the creation and management of effective services, including the creation and improvement of value streams for new and existing services.
- Sample Study Guide - download
By studying the CDS course you’ll learn how established practices can be improved, how services are developed, and users supported with value streams. Find out how to increase service efficiency and how to create an effective flow of work, use new technologies and approaches and create a culture that’s geared towards success.
Lessons in this course:
Module 1 SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 1 – Organizational Structures
- Lesson 2 – Culture, Competencies, and Teams
- Lesson 3 – SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 4 – Shift-Left
- Lesson 5 – SVS Planning and Resource Management
- Lesson 6 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 1
- Lesson 7 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 2
Module 2 – Value Streams for New Services
- Lesson 1 – Reviewing Service Value Chains and Service Value Streams
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for a New Service
- Lesson 3 – Using the Practice Guides
- Lesson 4 – Change Enablement – Part 1
- Lesson 5 – Change Enablement – Part 2
- Lesson 6 – Service Design and Software Development and Management Practices
- Lesson 7 – Service Validation and Testing
- Lesson 8 – Release Management and Deployment Management
Module 3 – Value Streams for User Support
- Lesson 1 – Using a Value Stream to Provide User Support
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for User Support
- Lesson 3 – Service Desk
- Lesson 4 – Incident Management
- Lesson 5 – Problem Management
- Lesson 6 – Knowledge Management
- Lesson 7 – Service Level Management
- Lesson 8 – Monitoring and Event Management
Module 4 – Know how to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Lesson 1 – Managing the Workload
- Lesson 2 – Options for Service Delivery
Module 5 – Course Recap and Exam Preparation
Successful completion of this course and exam provides a standalone qualification or can be counted towards ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Ltd, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Create, Deliver and Support course on this page is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited
Who is this course for?
ITIL 4 Specialist module, CDS is recommended for those with titles such as IT operations manager; service desk manager; development managers; developers; infrastructure operations engineer; change and release manager; incident manager; problem manager; service transition manager; application operations engineer; availability manager; it coordinator; network systems administrator; IT support manager; technical support engineer; information security; data center support specialist and others
Students must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation
To take the exam, students must complete the full CDS course
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.