CT Skills Limited
Add to basket or enquire
*Please first check eligibility requirements before enquiring. You must:
- Be currently living in England - postcode eligibility applies (see the requirements section for more information)
- Have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years - for purposes other than study
- Be aged 19+ years
- Not be on an apprenticeship
Want to learn about Coding?
Our Understanding Coding course is suitable for anyone who is looking to gain an introduction to coding. Coding is what makes it possible for anyone to create computer software, apps and websites. Your browser, your OS, the apps on your phone, Facebook, and websites are all made with code! Within this qualification you will be able to learn about how the world is evolving digitally, it is important now more than ever to enhance your knowledge through digital online learning.
Coding is becoming an essential skill for many jobs, modern technology such as traffic lights, calculators, smart tv and cars all use internal coding systems! Did you know 95% of business expect their digital skills need to grow, with 58% of business saying they will need more digital skill within the next 5 years!
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the principles of coding
- Understand terminology used in coding
- Understand coding design principles
- Understand the processes and practice of coding
- Understand the importance of communication and project management in coding
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for learners who are looking to gain an introduction to coding.
You must live in one of the following counties to receive funding for the course from the Department of Education.
- Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
- Cheshire East & West, Cornwall, Cumbria
- Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset
- Hampshire, Herefordshire, Humberside
- Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly
- Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire
- Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire
- Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex
- Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire
It will support the learner to progress into further study and support those interested in progressing to employment in a coding or IT related role.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.