Add to basket or enquire
Learn from home | Expert instructors | Includes online exam
Our MSP® Foundation virtual course lets you study this trusted programme management methodology from the comfort of your own home with one of our expert instructors, just as you would in the classroom. It's fully accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS and includes the MSP® Foundation exam.
About our virtual platform:
- Works on all devices
- Watch back your session with video
- See your trainer’s screen
- Share documents
- Virtual whiteboard
The MSP® Virtual Foundation Training Course will cover the following topics:
- Principles of MSP®
- Governance Theme
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Benefit Realisation Management
- Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Planning and Control
- The Business Case
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution
- Quality Management
- Transformational Flow Overview
- Identifying a Programme
- Defining a Programme
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivering the Capability
- Realising the Benefits
- Closing a Programme
- Tailoring MSP® to the Programme Environment
The MSP® courses on this page are offered by The Knowledge Academy ATO of AXELOS Limited. MSP® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for anybody involved in, or looking to be involved in programme management.
There are no prerequisites to attend.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.