Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Learn mindfulness techniques to reduce stress and improve performance
Stressed by the pace of modern life? Mindfulness might be the answer. Research shows that when you’re not deliberately paying attention to something, your brain goes into default mode causing increased anxiety and poor communication. Mindfulness can help end this unproductive behaviour. In this online course, you’ll learn how to incorporate mindfulness practices into your life, to reduce stress and improve your personal and professional life.
What topics will you cover?
- The problem of unmindfulness
- Research on mindfulness
- Mindful stress reduction and managing emotions
- Improving work and study performance
- Mindfulness in memory and learning
- Cultivating self-compassion and emotional health
- Mindful communication
- Relationships and empathy
- Mindfulness as a way of life
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to...
- Identify the causes of stress in your life
- Experiment with a range of mindfulness techniques
- Develop a range of mindfulness techniques that are effective in your life
- Evaluate the impact of a variety of mindfulness techniques
- Reflect on your experiences in a personal mindfulness journal
- Model a more mindful approach to work, study and life
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone, because everyone can benefit from mindfulness. No previous experience of mindfulness is required. We will explain how mindfulness works, but above all this is a practical course. We will ask you to explore different mindfulness techniques and reflect on your experience.
This course is not designed to be therapeutic for significant health problems so if you have any concerns in this regard then it is recommended that you speak to a suitably qualified health practitioner.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.