Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft Project Training (USA Standards)
Microsoft Project is a useful project planning package designed to assist you in creating, maintaining and tracking your plans. Our course offers an in-depth explanation of this extensively used project management package. This Microsoft Project training course (USA Standards) will teach you how to make the most of planning and managing projects using Microsoft Project, building on your existing skills and teaching you to make the most of this powerful project management software.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 8 CPD hours at the completion of your Microsoft Project Training (USA Standards) course.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for e-certificates)
- Learners will get the “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Eligible to apply for the Student ID card
This online MS Project Training course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : Microsoft Project Training
1.Introduction to project management
2. Managing project cost
4. Customising data
5. Sharing customisation
6.How to work with multiple projects
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Microsoft Project Training by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This entry-level course typically attracts attendees looking to develop an understanding of the MS Project Software.
- It is recommended that individuals have basic experience with the Windows operating system and some understanding of Project management.
- It is recommended to individuals who would like to start working as a Project coordinator, Project Manager or Project Assistant or any position related to Project Management.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Project Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Business Developer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do I need to have ms project installed on my lap top to complete the MS project level 2 course
Dear xxx Thank you very much for your query. Yes you need to have Microsoft Project Software to follow this course. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Which version(s) of Project does this course cover?
Kindly note that course curriculum as follows: Course Curriculum : Microsoft Project Training 1.Introduction to project management 2. Managing project cost 3.Data exchange 4. Customising data 5. Sharing customisation 6.How to work with multiple projectsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this include Gantt charts ?
Dear Ian Thank you very much for your query. The course includes 1.Introduction to project management 2. Managing project cost 3.Data exchange 4. Customising data 5. Sharing customisation 6.How to work with multiple projects Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.