Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft project course provides a thorough introduction to the intricacies of this sophisticated software and is perfect for professionals with little experience with Microsoft projects.
Delivered by an experienced educator with extensive experience in the field, you'll learn valuable concepts such as task dependencies, resource allocation, and schedule that will help you complete your projects on time and within budget. With real-world examples to illustrate key points, the class provides an interactive learning environment where participants can ask questions and receive timely feedback.
Additionally, the valuable tips and tricks in the course provide invaluable insight into working more efficiently and productively with Microsoft Projects.
So enrol the course now without further delay.
What you will discover are the following:
- Microsoft Project features and concepts from beginning to end.
- Develop your project management skills.
- Become certified in Microsoft Project by preparing.
- List the elements that make up the Microsoft Project environment.
- Recognise the Backstage settings and options.
- How to manage project information and modification.
- Work with a project plan by using views.
- Task Notes, Tasks, and Preparation.
- New project plan creation.
- Make a schedule for the project.
- Plan out your resources in a project.
- Work, material costs, and a calendar are resources.
- Make a project plan final.
- View and report information about the project plan.
What You Get Out Of Studying Microsoft Project With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Microsoft Project course
- Full one-year access to Microsoft Project course materials
- Instant assessment results
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Study the Microsoft Project course at your own pace
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Microsoft Project training
- Study at your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining valuable skills by completing the Microsoft Project course
Enrol in the Microsoft Project course to find out more about the topic and get one step closer to reaching your desired success!!
The Microsoft Project Diploma course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. The Microsoft Project has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
- Project Management 101
- Navigate and Customize the Project 2016 Interface
- Add Tasks to a Project
- Add Resources to a Project
- Save a Project
- Manage Project Time Frames
- Change Working Time
- Manage Project TasksAdd Summary Tasks and Milestones
- Manage Project Resources
- Allocate and Level Work Resources
- PRINTING A PROJECT VIEW
- SHARING PROJECTS
- Export Projects
- EXPORTING A PROJECT
- Link Projects
- Create and Use Resource Pools
- Baseline a Project
- Work with Custom Fields
- Change Project Options
- Extend Project with Apps
- Change a Task List
- Create a Network Diagram
- Manage the Critical Path
- Use Lag and Lead
- Update Project Work
- Analyze Earned Value
- Use View Commands
- Use Existing Views
- Create Custom Views
- Format and Share the Timeline View
- Use Existing Reports
- Create Custom Reports
- Export Visual Reports
Who is this course for?
This Microsoft Project Diploma training is ideal for the following:
- Project Managers
- Technical Project Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Senior Project Managers
- Microsoft Project Managers
- Individuals aspiring to become Project Managers
- MS Project Managers – Support
No prior qualifications are needed for Learners to enrol on this Microsoft Project Diploma course.
You can explore popular and in-demand careers associated with this Microsoft Project Diploma course after completing it. Some job fields you can look into are:
- Project Manager
- Microsoft Project Engineer
- Project Planner
- IT Project Manager
- IT Project Engineer
Explore each of the roles available and how you can start your career.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi - I would like to learn Microsoft Project and go into project scheduling and planning. I know nothing about it- what course should I start withAnswer:
Hi Nancy, Good Afternoon. Learning Microsoft Project and project management is a gradual process. Start with the basics, practice consistently, and gradually work your way up to more advanced topics. This Microsoft Project Diploma course can help you learn to effectively manage and track projects. It is designed with valuable tips and tricks to provide invaluable insight into working more efficiently and productively with Microsoft Projects.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, is this course accedited please?Answer:
Dear Emily, Good Morning. Yes, the course is accredited by the CPD QS.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What's the actual duration of this Microsoft Project Course?Answer:
Hi Nataliya, Thanks for your interest. The approximate course duration for Microsoft Project Course is 23 hours. However, the learner will have one year of access to the course content. Stay SafeThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £15.99
A physical, high-quality copy of your certificate will be printed and mailed to you for only £15.99.
For students within the United Kingdom, there will be no additional charge for postage and packaging. For students outside the United Kingdom, there will be an additional £10 fee for international shipping.