Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
It is a complete Microsoft Excel Course, which contains Microsoft Excel Essentials, Microsoft Excel Advanced and Microsoft Excel Expert level.
MS EXCEL -
Microsoft Excel is most commonly used ( Spreadsheet ) software in business settings at all level and for personal use in households. Further, Microsoft Excel use is a key managerial function in the modern organisations and every department in today’s organisations hires highly skilled professionals for management.
ILC is offering this ultimate course of Microsoft Excel, where essential, advanced and expert level has been combined for your ease. Microsoft Essential will start with the most basics of Excel and Expert level will explain various function and formulae in depth which will enable you to work with complex data and problems. You will be shown a practical way of learning with a hands-on and customisable approach.
This MS EXCEL course is equally beneficial for new learner as it start from very basic – opening the Microsoft Excel. Each module is explained with screenshots and various interactive activities are also included in this course. Enrol in this Microsoft Complete course and open up the way to learn most desired program in world for visualising and analysing for becoming ( MOS ) Microsoft Office Specialist.
As mentioned above, this course is the combination of Essentials, Advanced and Expert Level of Microsoft Excel. Below is the breakdown for each level.
Microsoft Excel Essentials
- Open and create Excel workbook files
- Use the 2013 interface
- Enter and edit data in a variety of ways
- Understand basic formulas and functions
- Use the Quick Analysis features new to the 2013 version
- Format worksheets and data
- Print and share workbooks
Further Breakdown of Microsoft Excel Essentials Course
- Creating a Blank Workbook in Microsoft Excel
- Creating a Workbook from a Template
- Entering Data In Excel Sheet
- Using Auto Fill
- Adding Rows and Columns
- Using Flash Fill Excel Function
- The Math Basics of Excel
- Building a Formula in Excel
- Relative vs. Absolute References
- Using the Status Bar to Perform Calculations
- Formulas vs. Functions
- Using the SUM Function in Excel
- Using AutoComplete
- Understanding the Formulas Tab
- Understanding Function Compatibility
- Formatting Data in Excel
- Creating Quick Analysis Charts
- Calculating Totals in Excel Sheet
- Working with Alignment Options
- Using Table Styles and Cell Styles
- Using Conditional Formatting
- Changing the Theme, Colors, and Fonts
- An Overview of the Page Layout Tab
- Previewing and Printing Your Excel Workbook
- E-Mailing Your Excel Workbook
Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Use SmartArt and other objects in worksheets
- Trace precedent cells and dependent cells, as well as use other auditing tools
- Create and work with charts
- Create Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Record and run macros
- Solve formula errors
- Use What If Analysis tools
- Use tools to manage rows, columns, duplicates, and validation
- Group and outline data
Further Breakdown of Microsoft Excel Advanced Course
- Inserting SmartArt in Excel Sheet
- Editing the Diagram in Excel
- Adding Textboxes
- Tracing Precedent Cells in Excel Sheet
- Displaying Formulas Within the Excel Sheet
- Adding, Displaying, Editing, and Removing Comments
- Overview of the Chart Tools Tabs
- Understanding Chart Elements
- Creating Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Choosing Fields and Grouping Data in Excel Sheet
- Creating a Pivot Chart from a Pivot Table or Data
- Recording and Running Macros
- Changing the Security Level of Excel Sheet
- Customizing and Changing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Solving Formula Errors in Excel Sheet
- Evaluating Formulas
- Using What-If Analysis
- Using the Scenario Manager
- Using a One Input Data Table
- Using a Two Input Data Table
- Transposing Data from Rows to Columns
- Using the Text to Columns Feature
- Creating Data Validation Rules
- Consolidating Data in Excel
- Viewing Grouped and Outlined Data
Microsoft Excel Expert
- Understand permissions, versions, and Excel Options
- Track changes and share workbooks
- Perform advanced formula auditing and calculation
- Create arrays
- Create additional ways to run a macro
- Create a form using a variety of controls
- Use trend lines, secondary axes, and chart templates
- Work with slicers in PivotTables
- Create and manipulate a PowerView sheet
- Analyze data using multiple tables
Further Breakdown of Microsoft Excel Expert Course
- Marking a Workbook as Final
- Encrypting with a Password
- Adding a Digital Signature
- Saving a Workbook as an Microsoft Excel Template
- Sharing a Workbook
- Editing a Shared Workbook
- Tracking Changes
- About the Excel Calculation Process
- Setting Calculation Options
- Using the IFERROR Function to Evaluate Formulas
- About Array Formulas
- Creating One-Dimensional and Two-Dimensional Constants
- Assigning a Macro to a Command Button
- Configuring a Macro to Run Automatically Upon Opening the Workbook
- About Excel Forms, Form Controls, and Active X Controls
- Using a List Box Control
- About Trend Lines
- Add a Trend Line
- About Slicers and Timelines
- Creating a Slicer in an Existing Table
- Connecting to a New External Data Source
- Creating a PivotTable Using an External Data Connection
- Creating a Power View Sheet
- Add a Table to the Data Model
- Adding a Map to a Power View Report
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQs) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 10 Days. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from the awarding organisation or from Inspire London College (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format) = £25
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (Hardcopy format ) = £35 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £59 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Microsoft Excel is one of most used ( Spreadsheet ) programmes in the world to record, analyse and visualise data. So it is recommended of anyone working with data either it is receptionist, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Manager or any higher management position.
There are no precise requirements for Microsoft Excel Course. Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
Be age 16 years or above
As mentioned earlier that Microsoft Excel is one of most used ( Spreadsheet ) software in world and is used in every organisation, every department and even for household used. So, having Microsoft Excel Certificate will enable you to work in multiple sectors, including but not limited to;
- Secretarial & PA
- Accounting and Finance.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review