UK Public College
Mergers and acquisitions (M&amp;A) is the process by which a company seeks to grow through either combining with another company or purchasing the company outright. The business world today is far from stagnant, with large companies often seeking greater efficiency, cost savings or markets for their products by merging with other companies. This Certificate course in mergers and acquisition gives participants an end-to- end understanding of the process of mergers and acquisitions. Participants will be able to judge whether a merger or acquisition fits with your corporate strategy. This merger and Certificate course will also help participants identify the most lucrative opportunities in the industry, select the best partners and get the maximum reward from the deal. This course a dynamic mix of lectures, case studies, class discussions, hands-on learning, and visits from guest speakers, to provide critical insights and powerful tools for the successful formulation and execution of mergers and acquisitions strategy
We send certificates to students within 24 hours of course completion. Students will be awarded the Mergers and Acquisitions Certificate. PDF Certificate will cost £15 and hard copy will cost £20. we can post to all over the world.
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This Mergers and Acquisition course provides learners with broad and strategic perspective of the mergers and acquisitions process, including the various motives/reasons behind why companies decide to merge or acquire other companies. This course also provides an overview of the tools needed to manage the complexities of the Mergers &amp; Acquisitions progression, from developing an acquisition strategy, identifying targets, bringing the deal to a close, and addressing and implementing integration. Participants will learn how to apply advanced analysis to the valuation of companies involved in the process of mergers and acquisitions. They will also gain an understanding of the private equity industry and the practical issues involved in leveraged buyouts and buy-ins.
At the end of this Certificate course, you will be awarded with a Certificate in Mergers and Acquisitions, and will also be able to:
- Facilitate the purchase or consolidation of companies from inception to the final merger
- Research potential acquisitions to find those that are relevant and financially beneficial.
- Communicate directly with management personnel of other companies to identify the benefits of a deal and illustrate the terms of a proposed agreement
- Conduct financial analysis of all data relevant to the potential merger, including a risk assessment of the target company’s current management and operational structure
- Assign value to target companies based on asset worth and the comparable worth of similar companies.
Who is this course for?
- This course is open to financial professionals and entrepreneurs, as well as accounting and finance students who want to enhance their skills and understanding of the mergers and acquisitions process.
- This course is open to professionals in other fields who want to facilitate career changes and become established in the M&amp;A sector
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to students with little or no background in capital or asset management will be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become a Portfolio manager, asset managers, Financial Advisor, Research analyst, Risk Manager, private equity analyst, investment manager and so on. Also, skills in venture capitalism are of great value for progression in higher studies.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.