My Training Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Increase your skills and marketability today by achieving your Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification. Learn how to run a data centre effectively and efficiently with this MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012 course.
Adding this qualification to your CV will greatly broaden your career prospects and significantly improve your earning potential with current or future employers.
Although the exam(s) associated with this training bundle has been retired by Microsoft, this value bundle still retains value as a training resource & learners will receive a certificate of completion after completing each course.
The MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) Server Infrastructure course will teach students how to use Windows Server 2012 to run a data centre effectively and efficiently. This includes being well skilled in identity management, systems management, virtualisation, storage and networking.
This course will prepare students for both the MCSA and MCSE Server Infrastructure certification exams. Once completed, students will fully understand the concepts behind Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
During this course students will cover the following modules:
Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- How to install and configure Server 2012 including basic hardware and permissions configuration.
- How to configure key OS services including file sharing, print serving and networking roles.
- Create Active Directory users and computers and the Group Policy Objects (GPOs) required to manage a corporate network.
- Use built-in security tools to restrict access to data, applications and other key network resources.
Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012:
- Simplifying server and patch deployment using images.
- Improving data security and access using Distributed File Systems (DFS), File Server Resource Manager (FRSM), file and disk encryption.
- Monitoring and auditing servers to identify and resolve potential problems.
- Networking concepts including VPNs, Network Policy Server (NPS) and policies, Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Managing the wider network efficiently with Domain Controllers, service authentication, Active Directory, account policies and GPOs.
Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services:
- How sand why to configure Network Load Balancing (NLB) and failover clustering for maximum resource availability.
- Installing and managing Windows Server 2012 in a Virtual Machine (VM) environment.
- Managing storage and backups, server recovery and disaster recovery scenarios.
- Advanced network management using DHCP, DNS, IPAM and Active Directory domains, forests trusts and sites.
Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Carrying out server upgrades and migrations and building the infrastructure required for rapid deployment of future server resources.
- Building a secure corporate network using Active Directory services and Group Policy Objects to restrict network access, share files and manage storage.
- Design and maintain the network infrastructure required to support an enterprise-class network including domain infrastructure, name resolution, IP configuration and address management.
Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- The planning, build, deployment and management of virtual machines using System Centre 2012 in a specially designed enterprise datacentre.
- Using Information Rights Management (IRM), Identity Federation and Public Key Infrastructure to create additional layers of security for corporate network resources.
- Designing a high-availability infrastructure and accompanying business continuity strategy to reduce downtime in the event of a local disaster.
- High quality online course materials and mock exams.
- Courses delivered by leading industry experts.
- Access step-by-step tutorial videos to help you prepare for your final certification exam.
- 24/7 access to our online Learning Portal.
- 0% interest free monthly payment options.
- Access your course on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, state-of-the-art e-learning platform.
- Excellent student support.
Who is this course for?
The MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification will be perfectly suited to those that aspire to a career in server management.
Our Online Courses are a cost-effective and successful approach for many individuals. It provides a flexible learning method, allowing candidates to schedule learning at a time that suits them and fits in with other commitments; ideal for those who find it difficult to take time away from their workplace. It also allows candidates to work at their own pace, and revisit sections of the course as often as needed, leading to a fuller understanding of all the topics covered.
There are no entry requirements to start this course.
- Network and Server support
- Network Administrator
- Network Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Administrator