Add to basket or enquire
Mastering Jenkins CI with Amazon AWS: Build DevOps Pipeline" is a course designed to provide comprehensive training on using Jenkins and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to build robust and efficient DevOps pipelines. DevOps is a software development approach that emphasizes collaboration, integration, automation, and continuous delivery.
This course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to leverage Jenkins, an open-source automation server, along with AWS services to streamline the software development and deployment processes. By combining the power of Jenkins and AWS, developers can create scalable and automated pipelines for building, testing, and deploying applications.
- 3: Creating AWS Security Group 09:24
- 4: Generating Key Pair (Public & Private) 04:04
- 5: Creating AWS Instance 13:29
- 6: Connecting to AWS Instance with Putty for Windows 09:47
- 7: Installing Jenkins,Java,Ngnix 12:19
- 8: Configuring NGINX Proxy 10:10
- 9: Connecting to Jenkins Dashboard 07:53
- 10: Configuring AWS SES 04:09
- 11: Setting up SMTP Jenkins - AWS 11:25
- 12: Build Server 03:30
- 13: Creating IAM Role for Build Server 05:30
- 14: Creating Security Group and Key for Build Server 08:53
- 15: Spin Up Build Server AWS Instance 06:46
- 16: Install AWS Elastic Beanstalk CLI on Build Server 08:59
- 17: Connect Jenkins to Build Server 06:24
- 18: Understanding Software Development Life cycle 11:47
- 19: DevOps Tools 09:18
- 20: Continuous Integration CI 07:51
- 21: DevOps Automation 06:59
- 22: Testing Web-hook 10:26
- 23: Connecting Jenkins with GitHub 06:11
- 24: Creating an AWS Elastic Beanstalk Environment 10:32
- 25: Grand Finale 16:01
- 26: Deploying PHP Application - Practice 17:10
- 27: Cleaning up AWS Environment 18:00
- 28: DevOps Drivers and Salary Structure 08:27
- 29: Understand Git 03:40
- 30: Course Conclusion 02:03
In the world of DevOps automation and Auto Devops, Big Data Analytics, and Enterprise Cloud Applications, developing and managing enterprise grade applications has become a challenge!
Jenkins continuous integration and continuous delivery capabilities along with robust Amazon AWS platform is a powerful combination and provides a seamless solution to implementing a Devops lifecycle.
Welcome to Mastering Jenkins CI with Amazon AWS: Build DevOps Pipeline course, bringing you the latest technologies with up-to-date knowledge.
Do if you or your company are facing challenges with enterprise app deployment or would like to learn how to automate software delivery using Jenkins Continuous Integration with Amazon AWS Beanstalk and GitHub as source repository? Look no further - The Mastering Jenkins CI with Amazon AWS: Build DevOps Pipeline course will help you gain solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application in a flipped classroom manner!
Are you a company or a App Developer, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web Developer, IT administrator, Data Center Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, or Programmer? and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?
Welcome to Mastering Jenkins CI with Amazon AWS: Build DevOps Pipeline course - A specialized course!
It is not only a comprehensive hands-on course with detailed concepts and their application, you are will not find a course similar to this. The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey.
In this course, you'll learn and practice:
Setting up Amazon AWS Environment from scratch
Installing Java JDK, NGINX, Elastic beanstalk CLI
Configuring AWS instances with security groups and roles
Install Jenkins using AWS Shell and implement a build server for Continuous Integration
Connect GitHub as source repository for Python and PHP applications
Deploy an AWS Elastic Beanstalk with Jenkins CI, complete Devops pipeline, and much more....
You will also get valuable resources with this course!
So, if you would like to:
gain solid understanding of Amazon AWS, AWS Beanstalk, EBCLI, Jenkins CI/CD, GitHub, and Linux SSH Shell, this course is for you
gain marketable skills as an IT expert and professional, this course is for you
This course is not designed for advanced level students
this Mastering Jenkins CI with Amazon AWS: Build DevOps Pipeline course is exactly what you need, and more. You’ll even get a certification of completion
See what our students say “It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all important concepts and hand-on application with this Mastering Jenkins CI with Amazon AWS: Build DevOps Pipeline course, and I would without a doubt recommend it to everyone.” - Sajid Ahmed
“This is such an awesome course. Clear instruction, and I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” Jennifer Stevens.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Why take this course?
As a senior Enterprise Architect & Project Manager managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, along with a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer & Trainer, my experience with AWS has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in Mastering Jenkins CI with Amazon AWS: Build DevOps Pipeline course today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge of Devops - and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class
Syed and Team ClayDesk
Who is this course for?
- Beginner level programmers and developers who want to master running Jenkins on AWS and build a complete pipeline
- IT beginner level students who would like to gain solid understanding of DevOps life cycle
- Anyone who wants to learn Jenkins continuous integration pipeline running on AWS Beanstalk
- Beginner IT professionals who want to master end to end Jenkins CI on Amazon AWS
- Intermediate level students who want to brush up their skills and learn additional techniques
AWS account is required. You need a credit card, then choose FREE Tier AWS account.
Knowledge of basic programming concepts such a object oriented programming is diserable
Understanding of basic HTML and CSS is also desireable
Basic understanding of software development lifecycle is also desirable, but not required
Knowledge of basic Linux commands is helpful
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.