Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This Managing Successful Programmes Foundation helps all organisations – public sector and private, large and small – achieve successful outcomes from their programme management time and time again.
With change a pressing reality for all organisations, successful programme management has never been more vital to success. The MSP Foundation comprises a set of principles and a set of processes for use when managing a programme, combining rigour and flexibility.
Why choose a Managing Successful Programmes accredited course?
Programme Management refers to the practice of looking after the delivery of multiple projects within a business that align to a common goal or objective. Programmes usually have significant company focus and budget behind them and can present big opportunities for an individual to drive noticeable change within their team or wider company.
Managing Successful Programmes is a proven approach to delivery that will help organisations achieve transformational change. It focuses on the key principles of best practice needed to deliver success, achieve objectives and overcome common challenges.
How can a Managing Successful Programmes course help?
In a world of seemingly constant change, businesses need to be equipped to adapt and thrive amidst uncertainty. The success of a project or programme depends upon having the right balance of rigour and flexibility. A Managing Successful Programmes certification will teach individuals and teams how to manage risk, improve communication, engage stakeholders and maintain focus through even the most challenging business programmes.
Managing Successful Programmes is more important than ever as companies move to remote working due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Our accredited courses can be completed online or virtually to ensure your safety. You’ll receive great support throughout the course, with mock exams available to help you prepare for your final assessment.
What to expect from the Managing Successful Programmes courses
We offer various levels of proficiency for our Managing Successful Programmes courses. You can choose a Foundation Course if you’re new to Programme Management. Or for those with existing Programme Management skills, the Practitioner Course is ideal. You can even complete a combined Foundation and Practitioner Course, meaning you’ll have a comprehensive understanding as well as practical experience at an intermediate level by the end of the course. All courses can be completed online so you can fit this around your existing work schedule, especially if you are working remotely due to Covid-19.
At Training ByteSize we harness the knowledge and experience of highly skilled trainers to deliver content in an engaging and digestible way. Our courses cover everything you’ll need to know to begin or continue Managing Successful Programmes for organisations of all sizes, across multiple industries. Plus, our interactive online course consists of voice-over and animation to keep you engaged and motivated throughout your learning experience.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Managing Successful Programmes and techniques. Key areas are:
- Introduction to MSP®
- Organisation & Programme Office
- Leadership & Stakeholder Engagement
- Benefits Management
- Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Planning & Control
- The Business Case
- Risk & Issue Management
- Quality & Assurance Management
- Transformational Flow
- Examination Approaches
Benefits for your organisation
- Align corporate strategy, delivery mechanisms for change and the business-as-usual environment.
- Continually monitor progress, assess performance and realise benefits.
- Apply a common framework of understanding for all programmes.
- Add value by focusing on benefits.
- Encourage feedback in order to refine future strategies based on evidence from programmes.
Benefits for you
- Utilise best practice in programme management to successfully deliver transformational change.
- Carry out the coordinated organisation, direction and implementation of a dossier of projects and transformation activities to achieve outcomes and realise benefits of strategic importance to the business.
- Manage the transition of the solutions developed and delivered by projects into the organisation’s operations, whilst maintaining performance and effectiveness.
- Encourage realistic expectations of the organisational capacity and ability to change.
- Lead business transformation accommodating high levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk.
What is the structure of the Managing Successful Programmes Foundation exam?
- Multiple choice format
- 75 questions per paper including 5 Trial questions
- 35 marks or more required to pass (out of 70 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes duration
Online learning is a great way to study and our e-learning courses are interactive and engaging
Studying for your qualification online is a viable option for so many project managers:
- Learning is completely flexible to suit your busy schedule
- The interactive online course consists of voice-over and animation to keep you engaged throughout the learning
- You can access it anywhere in the world and take your exam online at a time that suits you best
- The Foundation e-learning will take around 10 hours to complete and includes a mock exam simulator with hundreds of past questions so you can really test yourself before going for the real exam
- Our pass rates are well in excess of the national average (nearly 100%!), there is really no reason you should fail!
Our 5 star reviews speak for themselves
When you're looking for a training provider you should always read their independent reviews. Understanding how other students found the learning platform, course, training materials, tutor and admin support will give you an unbiased, accurate and valuable insight.
"We have been working with Training ByteSize for a few years now, from day one the service that they have given us and me personally is second to none. They have a very professional attitude and are extremely adaptable to any of your own business requirements. All their trainers are very knowledgeable, very approachable and go out their way to explain everything. All in all a fantastic service from a family-run business." - John Simms, Rolls Royce
Who is this course for?
- Newly Appointed Programme Managers
- Department Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Change implementers/enablers (e.g. portfolio, programme & project managers)
There are no pre-requisites for this course.