Add to basket or enquire
Are you passionate enough about making a difference in the educational system and doing whatever it takes to ensure the smooth running of the school you work for? Stop scrolling and enrol now because you are definitely in the right place.
School administrators are in charge of administrative tasks in schools, colleges, and other educational institutions. They ensure the smooth running of the organisation by managing the facilities and staff, managing budgets, handling logistical support, and serving as a resource for everyone in the school. All of the topics are crafted beautifully by our industry contacts that help you understand each lesson without facing any difficulties.
From creating and maintaining effective school culture, child development, and self-management to serious behavioural issues of students, safeguarding students and welfare in compliance with The Children Act 1989, and ensuring a safe and productive school environment for staff and pupils. This course has it all.
So, don’t wait around any longer and enrol immediately to upskill your school administrator knowledge to the next level.
After successful completion of this course, you will be able to
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the role and responsibilities of a School Administrator
- Identify the different types of schools in the UK and stages of child development
- Develop the school curriculum and find strategies to develop schools and teachers
- Safeguard the safety & welfare of students in compliance with The Children Act 1989
- Understand the different behavioural issues and problems of students, such as bullying and drug taking
- Create and maintain an effective school culture
- Ensure a safe and productive school environment for staff and pupils
Standout features of studying with Janets:
- The ability to complete the course at your own convenient time
- Online free tests and assessments to evaluate the progress
- Facility to study course from anywhere in the world by enroling
- Get all the required study materials and supporting documentation after getting enrolled
- Get a free E-certificate, Transcript, and Student ID
- Expert-designed course with video lectures and 24/7 tutor support
Enrol in the School Administrator course to find out more about the topic and get one step closer to reaching your desired success!!
The course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. The School Administrator has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Types Of Schools In The UK
- Module 3: Workplace Development
- Module 4: Creating And Maintaining A School Culture
- Module 5: Educational Administration And Management
- Module 6: Safeguarding Students
- Module 7: Child Development
- Module 8: Serious Behavioural Issues And Problems Of Students
- Module 9: Managing School Premises
- Module 10: Safety And Maintenance As An Administrator
- Module 11: Self-Management And Dealing With Stress
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the course.
After successfully passing the course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate as proof of your expertise.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone interested in being an administrative professional
- School administrators who want to optimise their skills
- Wants to pursue a career as School Administrator, Admin Officer, Secretary, or Finance Administrators
- Anyone looking to improve their CV and career opportunities
No prior qualifications are needed for Learners to enrol on this course.
Anyone eager to learn can do this course. However, this course will benefit individuals working in the following sectors:
- School Administrator
- Finance Administrators
Questions and answers
What level is this program please and thank youAnswer:
Hello, This course online level 5 School Administrator course.This was helpful.
Do you issue a certificate upon completion of the course?Answer:
Dear Ashelly, Thanks for your interest. Yes, a certificate is provided upon course completion.This was helpful.
Is this course suitable for me looking to stay in a school, but to work in the office rather than my current role as a TA?Answer:
Hi Heena, Thanks for your interest. Most of the course modules cover the school office/ admin related work and therefore this will be the perfect course for you. Stay SafeThis was helpful.
CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £15.99
A physical, high-quality copy of your certificate will be printed and mailed to you for only £15.99.
For students within the United Kingdom, there will be no additional charge for postage and packaging. For students outside the United Kingdom, there will be an additional £10 fee for international shipping.
QLS Endorsed Hardcopy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £99
Level 5 QLS Endorsed Hardcopy Certificate
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.