Kingston Open College
Add to basket or enquire
Level 3 Teaching Assistant & SEN Certificate is a recognised credential for people who want to work in education as teaching assistants or classroom support staff in the UK. It is the NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning. Many educational institutions and training providers in the UK are offering this course. In general, the course covers a variety of crucial subjects relevant to assisting teaching and learning in educational settings. These things are understanding the UK educational system, supporting health and safety, protecting children and young people, and recognising child development. Students who complete this course are well-prepared to work as teaching assistants, learning support assistants, classroom assistants, and other positions that help instructors and students in educational settings. It may also be a springboard for higher education credentials and career progression.
On the other hand, the SEN Teaching Certificate programme provides a thorough and specialised curriculum to give teachers the information and abilities they need to support children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) effectively. This course enables teachers to offer individualised help to students with a range of SEN needs by providing a general overview and delving further into areas like communication, cognition, and social-emotional issues.
This is a decent offer for the learners to grab both the NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and the SEN Teaching certificate.
Participants in this programme will leave with a certificate and a comprehensive grasp of how to improve the lives of children, especially those with special educational needs.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the structure and function of schools and colleges as educational organisations
- Develop the knowledge and skills to ensure a safe and healthy learning environment for students
- Acquire an understanding of safeguarding procedures and techniques to protect the well-being and welfare of children and young people
- Explore the stages of child and young people's development and gain insight into their physical, cognitive, social, and emotional growth.
- Gain an overview of Special Education Needs (SEN) and the support systems to assist children with additional needs
What's included with the Level 3 Teaching Assistant & SEN Teaching Training?
- Ofqual Regulated NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- SEN Teaching
- Certificate on NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Certificate in SEN Teaching
- 1-2-1 tutor support
- 24/7 access to Course Library
- High-quality study modules
- Dedicated customer support
- Assessment guidance
This super saver ultimate NCFE qualification bundle will add significant value to your resume while creating numerous possibilities for career advancement.
Join us without delay to make sure that your degree is recognised abroad!
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of One Education. Under the affiliate partnership/program, this Qualification will be delivered and assessed by One Education.
***Curriculum Breakdown of NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning***
- Unit 01: Schools and colleges as organisations
- Unit 02: Support health and safety in a learning environment
- Unit 03: Understand how to safeguard children and young people
- Unit 04: Understand how children and young people develop
***Curriculum Breakdown of SEN Teaching***
- Module 01: Special Education Needs (SEN) An Overview
- Module 02: SEN Support
- Module 03: High-Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
- Module 04: SEN Teaching Methodologies
- Module 05: Communication and Interaction
- Module 06: Cognition and Learning
- Module 07: Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- Module 08: Sensory or Physical Needs
- Module 09: Working in Partnership
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification contains the Guided Learning Hours (GLH) and an estimated number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study, or any other learning, including assessment, as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor.
The expected total length of time that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the qualification award is 650 hours, where one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
So, the TQT value is 120.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours comprise all contact time, guidance, or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate education or training providers.
GLH for this qualification is 80.
For the NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning, learners will have to prepare a written assignment that will be initially assessed by a qualified assessor and further assessed by an IQA to ensure that the learner properly accomplishes all the learning outcomes of the qualification.
Ofqual Regulated Certificate: Upon completing the qualification assessment, learners will be awarded a certificate. It will not require any further cost at all.
QLS Endorsed Certification: For the SEN Teaching course certificate. Learners don't have to pay any additional payment.
Who is this course for?
The Level 3 Teaching Assistant & SEN Certificate Course is suitable for the following learners:
- Prospective or present teaching assistants who wish to learn more about how schools and colleges are organised, child development, and health and safety practices.
- People who wish to work with children and young people with additional needs and are interested in pursuing a career as a learning support assistant or exceptional education needs (SEN) support worker.
- Teachers or educators who want to increase their understanding of effective communication and interaction tactics and teaching approaches and strategies for students with SEN.
- Educators who seek to have a greater understanding of the sensory or physical demands, social, emotional, and mental health issues, and cognitive and learning challenges that may affect students
- People who want to collaborate with other professionals, parents, and other professionals to develop inclusive and encouraging learning settings for kids with SEN
- People eager to support the general growth and well-being of children and adolescents with special educational needs and make a positive difference in their lives
Level 3 Teaching Assistant & SEN Certificate is related to careers like:
- Teaching Assistant: Salary £14,000 – £25,000
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Support Worker: Salary £18,000 – £30,000
- Learning Support Assistant: £15,000 – £25,000
- Classroom Assistant: Salary £14,000 – £25,000
- Education Welfare Officer: Salary£20,000 – £40,000
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.