Add to basket or enquire
★★★ 1000+ Positive Reviews from Students! ★★★
5-in-1 Exclusive Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care Package!
What's New? [Updated: November, 2023]
- MCQ-Based FREE Exam Included
- FREE Courses Added
- Testimonial Section
Do you want to work in a fulfilling Health and social care industry and aid others in achieving success in daily life? Have you considered becoming a nurse, paramedic, health visitor, or social worker? Are you trying to find a way to enter the industry? If so, this Level 3 Level 3 Health & Social Care Certificate Diploma course can assist you in building the necessary knowledge to advance your career and unlock doors to wonderful Health & social care prospects.
Courses are included in this Level 3 Health & Social Care Certificate Bundle:
- Course 01: Health and Social Care
- Course 02: The Care Certificate Preparation (Standards 1 to 15)
- Course 03: Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Course 04: Observation Skills for Carers
- Course 05: Care Planning and Record Keeping
To give you the most convenient and comprehensive learning experience possible, this Health & Social Care course has been divided into a number of in-depth modules. In addition, this program includes a number of in-depth study areas that will help you better understand the obligations of a health and social care provider. You will learn about Health and Social Care concepts, caring obligations, essential methods for protecting vulnerable persons, risk management in social care, and much more through these thorough course materials.
Additionally, you will comprehend Health and social care concepts like the role of a caregiver and healthcare professional, diversity and patient rights, principles and regulations, and the legal, ethical, and standard components of healthcare and social work throughout the course. Overall, completing this Health & Social Care course will equip you with the information and abilities needed for managerial and care-related employment. So why wait? Enrol in the course today!
Learning Outcome of Health & Social Care Certificate
- Fundamentals of Health & Social Care
- Recognise your rights and obligations as a Health and social care worker
- Learn the roles & responsibilities of a caregiver & Health & social care individual
- Ability to promote equality, diversity, & rights while working in the Health and social care industry
- Acquire knowledge of the principles of legal, standard practice & ethical aspects
- Understand the framework of health & safety responsibilities
- Learn how to deal with risks & threats in the health & social care sector
Enrol in this Health and Social care course right away to unlock doors to exciting career possibilities.
Student Testimonials - What Our Students Say!
★★★★★ "The content was well presented and structured. Easy to follow and understand. The audio made the presentation lively and one would remain alert to the end."
Reviewed by Francis Mushawatu
★★★★★ "I currently work and also care for my elderly mother. I am looking at a change of career into care, so purchased this course to give me a head start. It is a very helpful, informative, and straightforward course and excellent value for money."
Reviewed by Zoe H
★★★★★ "Great opportunity for new learners. I encourage all to take advantage of this course to find their heart-desired job in health care. Great"
Reviewed by Isaac Peprah Mensah
★★★★★ "I enjoyed every bit of the training, I worked as a carer in 2021 and this training broadened my knowledge in social care and mental health especially the Mental Health Acts which I was not conversant with."
Reviewed by Adekoya Olayinka
- 1: Health & Social Care Overview 09:53
- 2: Module 1 Quiz 01:00
- 3: Necessity of Communication in Health & Social Care 22:34
- 4: Module 2 Quiz 01:00
- 5: Duties of Health and Social Care Worker 21:55
- 6: Module 3 Quiz 01:00
- 7: Roles as a Healthcare Professional 13:58
- 8: Module 4 Quiz 01:00
- 9: Working Equality & Discrimination 25:57
- 10: Module 5 Quiz 01:00
- 11: Ethics & moral needs in Health and Social Care Works 11:32
- 12: Module 6 Quiz 01:00
- 13: Safeguarding & Legislations Part - 01 27:43
- 14: Module 7 Quiz 01:00
- 15: Mental Health & Drug Awareness 27:35
- 16: Module 8 Quiz 01:00
- 17: Child & Adult Safeguarding 25:08
- 18: Module 9 Quiz 01:00
- 19: Responsibilities of Health & Social Care Worker 26:44
- 20: Module 10 Quiz 01:00
- 21: Risk Assessment & Management 19:17
- 22: Module 11 Quiz 01:00
- 23: Course Completion 01:00
- 24: Final Words 01:00
- 25: IOMH Certificate 01:00
- 26: Thank you for being a part of this course! We'd appreciate your feedback! 01:00
- 27: Order Your CPD QS Accredited Certificate (Optional) 01:00
- 28: Framework and Information Leaflet 26:00
- 29: Standard 01: Understand Your Role 10:00
- 30: Standard 02: Your Personal Development 07:00
- 31: Standard 03: Duty of Care 10:00
- 32: Standard 04: Equality and Diversity 08:00
- 33: Standard 05: Work in a Person Centred Way 10:00
- 34: Standard 06: Communication 14:00
- 35: Standard 07: Privacy and Dignity 08:00
- 36: Standard 08: Fluids and Nutrition 10:00
- 37: Standard 09: Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disabilities 10:00
- 38: Standard 10: Safeguarding Adults 04:00
- 39: Standard 11: Safeguarding Children 06:00
- 40: Standard 12: Basic Life Support 11:00
- 41: Standard 13: Health and Safety 06:00
- 42: Standard 14: Handling Information 10:00
- 43: Standard 15: Infection Control 04:00
- 44: Order Your Certificate 01:00
- 45: Module 01: Introduction to Safeguarding 12:13
- 46: Module 02: Laws and Guidance 25:51
- 47: Module 03: Child Abuse 27:48
- 48: Module 04: Child Sexual Exploitation 22:21
- 49: Module 05: Responding to Disclosure and Reporting 15:03
- 50: Module 06: Risks and Risk Assessment 08:41
- 51: Module 07: Things to Do after Referral 10:45
- 52: Module 08: Record Keeping 08:49
- 53: Order Your Certificate 01:00
- 54: Module 01: Introduction to Observation Skill 11:23
- 55: Module 02: Child Observation 07:03
- 56: Module 03: Child Observation Plan and Documentation 10:12
- 57: Module 04: Observational Methods and Studies 10:03
- 58: Module 05: Social Policy and Social Work Observation 07:35
- 59: Module 06: Basic Health Observation 13:58
- 60: Module 07: Clinical Management Observation 12:24
- 61: Order Your Certificate 01:00
- 62: Module 01: Introduction to the Care Planning Process 11:56
- 63: Module 02: Planning Care With the Individual in Need 13:20
- 64: Module 03: Concept Care Mapping 10:54
- 65: Module 04: Implementing and Evaluating the Care Plan 13:57
- 66: Module 05: Maintaining Medical Records 15:32
- 67: Module 06: Care Planning Policy in the UK 11:28
- 68: Module 07: Confidentiality and Record-Keeping 08:57
- 69: Module 08: Safeguarding Children, Young People and Their Families 14:10
- 70: Order Your Certificate 01:00
This Health & Social Care Certificate course has several modules; each module of Health & Social Care is easy to understand and delivers to-the-point content. If you need any help with any module or have any questions while studying the Health and Social Care course, your designated tutor will provide you with continuous assistance so that you can complete each lesson in the course successfully and swiftly. Please note, this is not a regulated course, but it can help you to prepare for the future if you have any plans to study Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care, Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care, Level 3 RQF Health and Social Care, Level 5 RQF Health and Social Care or Level 2 RQF Health and Social Care.
Become proficient in Health & Social Care by grasping all the essential knowledge from our top-quality course step by step. Enrol now to ensure that your mastery is not limited to only conceptual frameworks! This course will assist you in standing out from the crowd and being more efficient in your chosen area of expertise. So, add this Health and Social Care course to your cart and boost your personal and career development.
Process of Evaluation
After studying the Health & Social Care Certificate course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an MCQ exam or assignment.
Who is this course for?
This Health & Social Care Certificate course is suitable for anyone aspiring to start a career in the relevant field; Also for those who are interested to further enrol in -
- RQF Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF)
- Level 2 RQF Health and Social Care
- Level 5 NVQ Health and Social Care Management
- Certificate in Management for Level 5 NVQ Health and Social Care
- QCF Level 3 NVQ Health and Social Care.
This course has no prerequisite.
Please be informed that this course doesn't provide any formal qualification. To get qualified, you have to join programs such as -
- Level 3 NVQ Health and Social Care
- Level 5 NVQ Health and Social Care
- Level 2 NVQ Health and Social Care
- Level 4 NVQ Health and Social Care
- A-Level Health Social Care
- QCF Level 2 Health and Social Care
- Health and Social Care Level 3
- QCF Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (RQF), etc.
This Health & Social Care course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are a few prospects:
- Child Support Worker
- Healthcare Assistant
- Social Worker
- Care Worker
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
please does Reed certificate mention Online on the certificate and do they require renewal from time to timeAnswer:
Hi Eddie, Good Afternoon. Please check the course media section to see the reed provided certificate sample. No, no need to renew the certificate.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
how long is the course valid?Answer:
Dear Miriam, It's valid for lifetime.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Please how do I register for the training?Answer:
Dear Peter, Good Afternoon. You need to go to the course page and click 'Add to basket' and then checkout to get enrolled.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of Completion - Digital Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
- PDF Certificate from IOMH - Free
- CPD QS Accredited PDF Certificate & Transcript - £25
Certificate of Completion - Hard copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
- From IOMH is completely Free.
- CPD QS Accredited Hardcopy Certificate + Transcript - £50.
Also, you have to pay the shipping charge of just £3.99 (UK) & £10.99 (International).
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.