Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
If being a teacher is your dream career, or you're looking to make a career change, the Access to HE Diploma (Education) is a Level 3 qualification designed to prepare you to study a range of education related degrees. If you don't have the grades you need to apply for university, an Access to HE Diploma will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need.
This qualification covers important topics in healthcare, as well as a range of units that prepare you for university life. When you study with Learning Curve Group, you'll also benefit from full support with your UCAS application.
- Preparing to Study
- Progressing to Higher Education
- Preparing a Written Assignment
- Academic Writing Skills
- Independent Research
- Safeguarding in Education
- The British Education System post 1780
- The Development of Education
- Equality of Opportunites in Practice
- Education Policy
- Theories of Child Development
- The Developing Child
- Disability and Special Education Needs
- Cognititve Development
- The Psychology of Learning Play
- Communication and Practice in the Classroom
- Managing Behaviour in the Classroom
- Influences on Educational Achievement
- Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who has aspirations to become a Teacher.
You must be a resident of England.
You must hold a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English.
Access to Higher Education courses are designed to prepare people without traditional qualifications for study at university. Successful learners can expect to work in Education.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.