Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
Coding is what makes it possible for anyone to create computer software. Websites, apps, and social media are all made with code - it is a language that tells computers what action to perform. This qualification is designed for anyone who is looking to gain an introduction to coding.
As the world is evolving digitally and the digital sector is growing, this course will give you an insight into the principles of coding, and how coding is used in practice for software development.
- Understand the principles of coding
- Understand terminology used in coding
- Understand coding design principles
- Understand the processes and practise of coding
- Understand the importance of communication and project management in coding
Who is this course for?
If you chose to complete this Level 2 course in Understanding Coding, you can gain knowledge and skills in web design and development. This qualification can lead to careers as a;
- Web Developer (£42,000 to £62,000)
- Programmer (£52,000)
- The learner must live in England and be 19 years old or older. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course can lead to an entry level role in software development or IT technical support.