Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
There are lots of reasons why someone’s behaviour might be challenging – anxiety, neglect, abuse, learning disabilities, dementia, to mention just a few.
If you want to gain a better understanding of challenging behaviour and how to support individuals who display it, this online qualification is a great way to build your knowledge.
You will learn about what ‘behaviour that challenges’ means, why some people display this behaviour and the impact it can have. You'll also gain insight into how to support positive behaviour, the importance of communication and how to manage challenging behaviour.
Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour.
- What is meant by the term 'behaviour that challenges'?
- How to recognise changes in individuals that may indicate an episode of challenging behaviour
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- How reflection on an incident can assist in managing future behaviour
Who is this course for?
If you choose to do this Level 2 Course in understanding behaviour that challenges, it could lead to careers in Education and Childcare. This is especially useful for careers like;
- Teaching Assistant (£11,500 to £23,000)
- Nursery Worker (£14,000 to £24,000)
- Learning Mentor (£14,500 to £25,000)
Understanding Behaviour that Challenges can assist in the inclusivity within the workplace. This can also make your CV stand out and can prove beneficial for many different job roles.
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course is for anyone who wants to start a career in education or childcare.