Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Modern medicines are powerful substances which have beneficial effects for millions of people worldwide. However, inappropriate use or handling of these substances can have severe, or even fatal, consequences.
Up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines is essential for anyone working with medication. This course is a great introduction to the different types of medicines and how to record, store and handle them appropriately.
Having good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines is essential for anyone working with medication.
- Gain good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines
- Learn how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication
- Understand the different types of medication and how they are classified
- Learn the correct procedure for record keeping and the audit process
- Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding to improve service user experience
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.