Construction Helpline Limited
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
Provides knowledge about how to create a safe site for yourself and also others. This is aimed mainly at risk assessment for improved health & safety on work site.
Description: Provides knowledge about how to create a safe site for yourself and also others. This is aimed mainly at risk assessment for improved health & safety on work site.
The topics covered within the course are:
- Health and Safety Law.
- Fire Prevention and Control.
- Risk Assessment and Method Substances.
- Developing Health and Safety Management System.
- Working at Height.
- Manual Handling.
- First Aid.
- Methods for motivating the employees towards the Safety Behaviours, Site Inductions and Tool Box talks.
Benefits of Course
The course possess a range of benefits for every employee on a construction site, providing knowledge on how to handle any emergency situation, as well as how to apply safety measures when working on heights. Other particular benefits include:
- Gives every individual a good idea and knowledge about preventing any mishaps at the construction site.
- Presents practical awareness while working at the top spot at extreme heights.
- Lets you manage over possible occupational dangerous working situations.
- Trains you to apply for the emergency first aid practice while on the job.
- Gives a basic understanding of fire prevention and control of harmful and dangerous substances.
- Teaches you legal knowledge, mainly on health and safety issues.
- The employees who have received formal qualifications feel more valued, supported and engaged within the organisation.
- Qualifications present reassurance about individual’s confidence and ability.
Who is this course for?
This course is valid for lifetime so once if the candidate will go through it than he is not required to undergo training after several years which is like with other health and safety courses.
Candidate should have basic level of reading and writing English skills.
With a basic CSCS Card you can start learning the trade from the beginning and choose the most suitable route for yourself in Construction Industry. CSCS Card will provide you with the opportunity to start working in the Construction Industry as a Labourer, site cleaner etc.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review