Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Learning Support Assistant (LSA) and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course.
This premium online course titled Learning Support Assistant (LSA) ensures your professional development with IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) programme, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Learning Support Assistant (LSA) and allow you to accelerate your career.
Our Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
Why People Enrol this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course
- Learning materials of our Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course content for a full year
- Complete the Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course
This masterclass Learning Support Assistant (LSA) online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course:
Module-01: The Roles of a Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
- Getting Started
- The National Standard for LSAs
- Qualification Requirements
- Structure of the NVQ/SVQ Level 2 for Learning Support Assistants
- Structure of the NVQ/SVQ Level 3 for Learning Support Assistants
- Roles and Responsibilities of an LSA
- Characteristics of a Good LSA
- Evaluating Yourself for the Role of an LSA
Module-02: Working with Children in a School
- Performing as an LSA
- Explaining and Introducing
- Questioning and Challenging
- Questioning Tips
Module-03: Assessing Students
- Assessing and Recording in Class
- Taking Notes
- The Assessment for Learning (AFL) Strategy
- The Purpose of AFL
- Assessing with AFL
Module-04: Skills of a Learning Support Assistant
- Observing and Listening
- Working with Groups
- Cooperative Group Work
- Working with Individuals
- Active Learning
- Developing Learning Skills in Children
Module-05: Providing for All Children
- Children Equality
- Gender Differences
- Children with Disabilities
- Exceptional Ability
- Ethnic Minorities
- Differences in Social Background
- Questions for Consideration
Module-06: Safeguarding and Wellbeing of Children and Young People
- Maintaining a Safe and Secure Learning Arena
- School Policies for Health and Safety
- Responsibilities of the Class Teachers and the LSAs
- Off-Site Activities
- LSA's Duties for Children Protection
Module-07: Dealing with Emergencies
- Handling Hazardous Situations
- Locating Yourself in a Hazardous Situation
- Extinguishing Fires
- Health Emergencies
- Legislative Requirements
Module-08: Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Definitions of Special Educational Needs
- IQ Intelligence Test
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (Autism and Asperger's)
- Dealing with Children with Autism
- Dealing with Children with Dyslexia
- Dealing with Children with ADHD
Module-09: Professional Development
- Assessing Yourself
- Practical Work
- Combining Skills with Multitasking
- Higher-Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA)
- Future Prospects
- General Principles
Module-10: Time and Stress Management
- Time Management
- Strategies for Time Management
- Deciding on Study Time
- Stress Reduction
- Getting Some Aid
How is the Learning Support Assistant (LSA) Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. The hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £89
- International: £89 + £10 (postal charge) = £99
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and being over the age of 16.
This Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, I have a full masters Law degree, can i just pay your fees and start the course any time? Do i need to send in documents?
Dear Virag, Thank you for your question. You can start the course any time you want. No need to send any documents. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.