London School of Business and Communication
Add to basket or enquire
A coach doesn’t necessarily need to be a leader but a leader needs to be a coach. Discover how you can be a coach for your team and achieve the results you want! The coaching experience of the leaders with whom we’ve worked on this online course proved that people get better results if they are encouraged and guided to develop their potential.
One of or collaborators, the CEO of a telecom company, shared her coaching philosophy with us: “Many times I was put in the position to guide and instruct my subordinates. I did it as a trainer by sharing my knowledge and experiences with them.
I became a coach when I began guiding the others starting from their potential and supporting them to use it and develop it in order to become better and more competent in what they were doing. Thus, they could find more easily solutions to problems that seemed impossible until then and their goals were easier to achieve too. This is why I think that team coaching is the highest mission a leader can have.”
How do you ensure that you can be a coach for your people and make your team get the results you want? We’ve found out the answer to this question after more than 10 years of working closely with experienced professionals from all the levels of management, life coaches and personal development trainers.
They shared their knowledge and revealed valuable insider secrets about effective coaching and working with teams. The result is called The Leadership & Coaching for Teams Course and it’s now within your reach with a clear and concise content, relevant examples and captivating real case studies.
Within this online course you can discover besides team coaching, how to choose exactly the people you need and make them work as a real team assigning roles and tasks that fit them perfectly in order to easily achieve better results in a short time. You also find out how to motivate others for making them more productive and involved.
Do you know what makes the difference between a team that achieves its goals and a team that fails? The answer is You – their leader! Enroll now and start upgrading your team!
You will know how to:
- Understand the others better using the 3 essential pillars of communication
- Defuse any quarrel or tense situation using just a few words
- Speak the others’ language in order to be more convincing and better understood
- Get rid of the infested words and replace them with the right ones that can awaken the enthusiasm of your interlocutors
- Do the essential things a coach does in order to get the best results from the people you work with
- Use the 3 principles of adult learning for an effective coaching
- Apply the most important rule of feedback in coaching in order to get the most out of the people you lead
- Apply the 2 golden rules that helps you choose the best team
- Make your team work knowing what to emphasize and what to avoid
- Have the most effective team meetings and easily find brilliant ideas and solutions
- Assign your people the roles and tasks that fit them perfectly in order to achieve better results with ease and in a short time
- Effectively motivate people using the 5 essential human needs and applying the certified methods presented in the course
…and so much more
What do I get from this Leadership course?
- 111 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 19 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 8 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 21 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - How the True Leaders Communicate
1.1. How to strengthen the 3 pillars of communication to suit you as a leader
1.2. People approach easier those with whom they have a common ground - how to discover it
1.3. How to easily cope with disagreements as true leaders
1.4. The golden reply by which a true leader tempers the heated discussions
1.5. How to use small talk to make the first step in approaching others
1.6. How to get rid of the fear of speaking in public
1.7. The magical ingredients of a true leader’s speech
1.8. How to speak the others’ language to be better understood and more convincing
1.9. How infested words sabotage us and how to get rid of them forever
Module 2 - Coaching - How Leaders Train Their People Through Coaching
2.1. What is coaching and why it is useful for us as leaders
2.2. The inception point in coaching
2.3. What an excellent coach does and how we can also become one
2.4. The 3 essential principles of adult learning and how to use them with your team
2.5. How evolves our relationship as coaches with our coachees
2.6. The most important rule of feedback in coaching
2.7. The 8 essential features of a feedback that brings real results
2.8. The golden rules for an effective coaching
2.9. How we can help our coachee to become more autonomous by taking responsibilities
Module 3 - Successful Leaders Know They Can Always Rely on Their Team
3.1. Teamwork brings better results. Are you leading a group or a team?
3.2. The 5 essential ingredients of a successful team
3.3. What are the reasons why a team fails and how to avoid it
3.4. The 2 magical rules that help you choose your best team
3.5. In which situations do you bring new members in your team?
3.6. Why recommendations and interviews won’t work in real life and leaders need to know this
3.7. How to choose the most suitable persons and what role should you give them within a team
3.8. The large corporations’ method for having the most effective team meetings
3.9. How you can easily find solutions and brilliant ideas with your team
Module 4 - Practical Methods that Really Work for Motivating People
4.1. How motivation works and what is our role as leaders
4.2. How we can find out what motivates our people to be more productive in real life
4.3. How to meet our people’s basic needs
4.4. Why the need for security and safety is so important for the people we lead
4.5. How we can use the need of affiliation to increase our people’s motivation
4.6. What are the secret buttons we can press to meet our people’s need for esteem and importance
4.7. How we can meet the self-realization needs of our people
4.8. 7 nonfinancial and guaranteed ways to increase our subordinates’ motivation
4.9. What are the specific factors that lower people’s motivation in real life
4.10. When we should give rewards to achieve a higher motivation for the people we lead
4.11. 20 certified methods to increase our people’s motivation and involvement
- high-end qualitycourses in a premium business magazine format with engaging and captivating content.
- instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts, that you can put into practice straightaway.
- clear and concise language easy to understand no matter the complexity of the topic.
- real life case studies with role playing for smoothly putting into practice everything you learn.
- captivating infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly.
- relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- stress-free assessment methods - you can reattempt the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- certification - instant download your graduation certificate as pdf or get the official printed version.
- accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll in.
- user friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Leadership & Coaching for Teams Course is for professionals from all the levels of management, entrepreneurs, team leaders and all of those who want to work with their people as a team through a smooth communication, an increased motivation and a sustained engagement.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Leadership & Coaching for Teams Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Business Operations Manager
Executive Manager/General Manager
Business Development Manager
Office Administrator & Office Manager
Business Operations Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.