Add to basket or enquire
Learn Java In This Course And Become a Computer Programmer. Obtain valuable Core Java Skills And Java Certification.
With this ’Java Programming Masterclass for Software Developers’ course bundle, you will learn Java from scratch and then take your Java skills to the next level, making you ready to build real-world Java applications.
This course Java programming course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, to writing your very first Java program. You will learn the core java skills you need to become employable in around 14 hours, and if you choose to, can take advantage of all the additional content in the course. It's a one stop shop to learn java. If you want to go beyond the core content you can do so at any time.
What You’ll Learn:
- Get an introduction to Java, learn about object oriented programming, become familiar with topics such as arrays, string functions, and enumerators
- Learn Object Oriented Programming to Advanced Networking
- Learn methods for integrating Java code into HTML
- Acquire skills that will enable you to start a professional career as a web application developer.
- Learn to develop professional, scalable applications based on contemporary software architecture with Java Hibernate
- Compare the advantages of Spring MVC over Spring
- Read, write and process XML documents through the Java programming language
- Master the basic concepts of JavaFX, declarative syntaxes, tools to develop JavaFX applications, and their practical implementation
- Learn all the terms that are part of the Java Standard edition for ORACLE certification
- Solve programming problems using decision constructs, loop constructs, data types, classes, objects and inheritance
- and so much more!Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in no time!
- Be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certificate exam if you choose.
- Be able to demonstrate your understanding of Java to future employers. Learn industry "best practices" in Java software development.
- Acquire essential java basics for transitioning to the Spring Framework, Java EE, Android development and more.
Obtain proficiency in Java 8 and Java 11.
This Java Programming Masterclass for Software Developers course bundle includes 12 months of access to the following online courses:
- Java Hibernate - Object/Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Java Programming - Intermediate & Advanced
- Java Programming Fundamentals
- Java Spring MVC Quickstart
- Java Web Services & XML - Oracle Exam Preparation
- Java Web Technologies
- JavaFX - Build Powerful Client Application
- Mastering Java Swing
- Oracle Java SE 7 Programmer Level 1 Certification Prep
- ORACLE Java SE 8 Certification Prep
What jobs will I be qualified for?
Upon completing the collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer
The average earnings for a Java developer is £65,000 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK Only).
How do I study?
You study online around your own schedule with our easy to use interactive student interface which is designed to make the learning experience as enjoyable as possible. Our content is delivered via a mixture of easy to follow video's, question and answer sections and interactive test prep. When in your account you will work from your own personalised learning platform, that will log and track your course progress.
Why choose us?
- Study job spefic industry recognised courses
- Student support
- Job finder service
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- Over 90% first time passrate
- All UK students receive a TOTUM (NUS) student discount card
- 14 day no quibble money back guarantee
Every student has access to our soft skills training pack that includes career support courses such as Interviewing Techniques and C.V building. These courses will give you the skills you need to head into the job market and boost your employability.
On completion of your training course, you will have the skills and confidence to jump straight into a role that suits you.
Our careers advisors have their ears to the ground and are on hand to offer you industry and job specific advice on any career path you decide to follow and ask about our job search service we offer to our students.
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level.
Those looking to build creative and advanced Java apps for either personal use or for high-paying clients as a self-employed contractor.
A computer with either Windows, Mac or Linux to install all the free software and tools needed to build your new apps (I provide specific videos on installations for each platform).
A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the awesome new programs you’re about to build.
Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today.
Once you have completed your Java training package you will have a globally acknowledged set of skills, and be able to unlock job opportunities all over the world Potential roles include;
Senior Java Developer
Java Software Engineer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, I'm from Sri Lanka. Can I follow this course? How much is the total cost?
Hi Dilusha, Yes we have students studying with us right now from Sri Lanka, as long as you have access to the internet that's all you need! The total cost is listed on the advert there are no hidden costs. Good luck with your course! e-Courses4youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This sounds excellent (java programming masterclass). Need to work remotely due to at risk family member. How is certification/invigilation remote?
Hi Stephen, Yes the course is completed from home, once you have completed the course we will provide you with a certificate of completion. Good luck with your course! e-Courses4youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.