Add to basket or enquire
*FREE Certificates (Hardcopy+PDF), PDF Transcripts & Student ID with Lifetime Access*
Our health bundle helps you get started on your health practitioner journey. This specialised Health Bundle comes with all the necessary health knowledge an individual needs to know about health in order to get health-conscious; not only that, health professionals can enhance their health knowledge who are working in the health sector. If you are looking for something to gain knowledge on health, this Health Bundle covers it all. Enter into the exciting world of healthcare knowledge.
It’s not an easy job to maintain your health, and we understand the hurdles you may face while attempting to manage your wellbeing. But not to fret! This exclusive and well-crafted Health bundle will guide you towards optimal health graciously!
From the basics of health, safety, and immunisation to the complexities of GDPR, hormone health, and nutrition, this premium Health bundle has everything you need to become the best version of yourself. On top of that, the skills you will gain from this Health bundle will also broaden your career opportunities, ensuring you achieve both personal and professional success in one! It’s an absolute win-win situation and a bargain not to be missed!
So, sign up for the all-inclusive Health bundle, and experience relentless development of in-demand health knowledge, skills and strategies within you!
This Health Bundle Consists of the Following Courses:
- Course 1: Hormone Health and Testosterone
- Course 2: Maternity Care Worker
- Course 3: Diabetes Awareness – Type 1 & Type 3
- Course 4: Palliative Care & End of Life Care
- Course 5: Diet and Nutrition Masterclass
- Course 6: Food, Health & Nutrition
- Course 7: Anxiety & Depression Management
- Course 8: Counselling Skills and Psychotherapy
- Course 9: Immunisation Nurse
- Course 10: Domiciliary Care
- Course 11: GDPR in Healthcare
- Course 12: Communication Skills in Medical Care
- Course 13: Boost Immune System to Resist Covid 19
- Course 14: Medical Terminology
- Course 15: English for Healthcare
- Course 16: Consent in Healthcare
- Course 17: Health & Safety Training for Homeworkers
CPD accredited Health bundle is the most comprehensive bundle on Health now available online, offered by Skill up to upskill you with core to advanced Health knowledge and escalate yourself as a peerless potential in the promising Health industry.
Being loaded with up-to-date health knowledge, this self-paced Health bundle by Skill Up is truly ideal for all aspiring health professionals.
Let your health eLearning experience meet the utmost satisfying level by enrolling in our premium Health bundle now!
Learning Outcomes of this Health Bundle:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of health and social care in the UK
- Learn how to provide quality health efficiently
- Gain awareness of diabetes and know how to deal with it appropriately
- Know how to provide adequate mental health first aid
- Familiarise yourself with GDPR in healthcare
- Know all the crucial roles and responsibilities of a maternity care worker.
- Gain excellent English skills for the healthcare environment
- Familiarise yourself with the importance of food, health, and nutrition
- Enhance your knowledge on domiciliary care, palliative care, and end of life care
- Raise awareness of COVID-19 on mental health and much more!
Health Bundle Specialities
- 57 hours of instant video lectures and downloadable health resources.
- Affordable premium-quality Health eLearning content, you can learn at your own pace.
- You will receive 17 completion certificates upon completing the Health Bundle.
- Internationally Accepted Certificate of Health would boost up your resume.
- You will learn the researched and proven approach of Health adopted by renowned health experts.
After completing all the modules of the Health bundle, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the Health bundle completion Final Exam with absolutely no extra cost.
This premium Health bundle comes with FREE PDF & Hardcopy Certificates, PDF Transcripts & Student ID Card, and it makes this Health bundle the perfect value for money.
- Health - download
**** Course Curriculum ****
** Health **
** Health -Hormone Health and Testosterone**
- Health -Introduction
- Health -Course Overview & What you will learn
- Health -The Endocrine System Explained
- Health -Hormones Introduction
- Health -The 3 Types Of Hormones
- Health -Individual Hormones Explained
- Health -Overview: Most Important Hormones
- Health -Insulin
- Health -Glucagon
- Health -Optimising Testosterone Levels: Introduction
- Health -Testosterone Explained
- Health -Why testosterone is also important for women
- Health -Diet Strategies To Boost Testosterone & Balance Hormones
- Health -Diet Introduction
- Health -Calories & Testosterone
- Health -Carbohydrates & Testosterone
- Health -Setting Up Your Diet
- Health -Setting Up Your Diet Overview
- Health -How to determine your calorie maintenance level (TDEE)
- Health -Ideal Protein Intake
- Health -Ideal Fat Intake
- Health -Testosterone Boosting Workout
- Health -Workout Introduction
- Health -The best gym exercises to boost testosterone
- Health -Muscle Building Formula
- Health -Progressive Overload
- Health -How to set up your workout
- Health -Your Gym Workout Routine
- Health -Rest & Sleep
- Health -Rest & Sleep Introduction
- Health -Sleeping Correctly
- Health -Lifestyle Improvements
- Health -Lifestyle Improvements Introduction
- Health -Body language
- Health -Managing Stress
- Health -Supplements
- Health -Testosterone Supplements Introduction
- Health -Maca
- Health -Tribulus
** Health -Maternity Care Worker**
- Health -Introduction to Maternity Care
- Health -Terminology and Abbreviations for Maternity Care Assistant
- Health -Reproductive Anatomy & Physiology
- Health -Antenatal Care and Screening
- Health -Support in Labour: Intrapartum Care
- Health -Postnatal Care
** Health -Diabetes Awareness – Type 1 & Type 3**
- Health - What is Diabetes
- Health - The Diabetes Challenge
- Health - The Cost of Diabetes in Social Care
- Health - Type 1 Diabetes
- Health - Type 2 Diabetes
** Health -Palliative Care & End of Life Care**
- Health -Introduction to Palliative & End of Life Care
- Health -Identification of the Stage of Illness
- Health -Palliative Care Holistic Assessment
** Health -Diet and Nutrition Masterclass**
- Health -Introduction
- Health -Meal Planning Basics
- Health -Supplements
- Health -Setting Up Your Diet
- Health -Adjusting Your Diet For Weight Loss & Muscle Gains
- Health -Healthy Dieting
- Health -Common Dieting Trends Explained
- Health -Micronutrients
- Health -More Dieting Tips & Strategies
** Health -Food, Health & Nutrition**
- Health -Overview
- Health -Nutritional Details
- Health -What to Avoid & Problem Areas
- Health -Beyond Food
- Health -Putting It All Together
** Health -Anxiety & Depression Management**
- Health -Neurotransmitters
- Health -GAB
- Health -Emotional Freedom Technique for Anxiety Relief
- Health -NLP Anchoring for Anxiety Relief
- Health -Meal Plans
** Health -Counselling Skills and Psychotherapy**
- Health -Counselling and Counsellors
- Health -Theories and Models of Counselling (Part 1)
- Health -Theories and Models of Counselling (Part 2)
- Health -Legal, Cultural and Ethical Issues in Professional Counselling
** Health -Immunisation Nurse**
- Health -Introduction to Nursing
- Health -Immunology and Immunisation
- Health -Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Health -Vaccine and Vaccination
** Health -Domiciliary Care**
- Health -Introduction to Domiciliary Care
- Health -Health and Safety for Domiciliary Carers
- Health -CSTF Infection Prevention and Control
** Health -GDPR in Healthcare**
- Health -Introduction to GDPR
- Health -GDPR and Healthcare Setting
** Health -Communication Skills in Medical Care**
- Health -Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Health -Communication and its Relevance
- Health -Importance of Communication in Healthcare
- Health -Professional Communication and Behaviour
- Health -Interviewing Techniques
** Health -Boost Immune System to Resist Covid 19**
- Health -Introduction
- Health -Key Threats to Immune Health and How to Detoxify Your Body
- Health -The Key Nutrients Which Power Up Your Immune System to Resist Viruses
- Health -How Mind Power and Changing Your Beliefs and Emotions Support Your Immune Health
** Health -Medical Terminology**
- Health -Human Body Vocabulary with Pictures
- Health -Equipment, Instruments and Lab Tests
- Health -Acronyms and Abbreviation
- Health -Digestive System
- Health -Cardiovascular System
- Health -Blood and Immunity System
** Health -English for Healthcare**
- Health -Basic Vocabulary
- Health -Medical Terminology
- Health -Medical Communication Skills and Strategies
** Health -Consent in Healthcare**
- Health -Covid-19 Awareness for General People and Healthcare
- Health -Consent Training in Healthcare Course
** Health -Health & Safety Training for Homeworkers**
- Health -Introduction to Homeworkers
- Health -Occupations Carried Out by Homeworkers
- Health -Health and Safety for Homeworkers
- Health -Supporting Mental Health for Homeworkers
The Health bundle modules are more extended than the curriculum appears. Download our free resource to get a brief idea about the Health bundle syllabus.
Who is this course for?
Since this comprehensive Health bundle comprises courses with basic to advanced insights, anyone even with no prior knowledge can enrol as well. This Health bundle will yield a strong foundation for the newbies. Besides, the experienced ones who are looking for updated Health resources to hone up their ideas and skills can certainly take the Health course to boost their career opportunities and raise the bar of silver lining!
So, anyone from any academic background can take this Health bundle.
The Health bundle is open to anyone above 16 without any formal requirement. There are no specific requirements for enrolling in the Health bundle. All you need is a passion for learning and a smart internet-enabled device to access our premium Health bundle. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there round the clock.
We won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience against your desire to learn and climb the ladder of success. Enrol now in the Health bundle and start your learning journey.
This Health bundle will help you make your dreams come true with many opportunities for exploring opportunities in:
- Health Promotion Specialist (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £21,892 to £37,890)
- Health and Safety Adviser (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £22,000 to £50,000)
- Health Service Manager (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £31,365 to £104,927)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.