Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the hottest sectors in tech right now, and as such, we've teamed up with the industries top cloud computing experts to host sessions, designed to give you everything you need to develop your cloud career.
- Learn how to unlock a six-figure earning potential
- Join us at our exclusive virtual event to learn how you can launch a career in cloud computing
- We are offering 75 seats fully sponsored, with no cost or commitments for you.
Secure yours now so you don’t miss out.
Who should attend?
Those aspiring to work in IT
People aspiring to break into the IT sector whether to work in a technical capacity or sales
Graduates who are looking to find out more about the benefits of working in IT
IT professionals looking to learn more about AWS and the future of IT
- Welcome - Refreshments and a run through of the full agenda for the afternoon
- Introduction to The Cloud - What the Cloud is, why everyone is talking about it, and the future of IT
- Introduction to AWS - What AWS is and why there is a huge market demand for it right now, plus how to capitalise from it
- Hands on Labs - Hands on labs on Amazon Web Services and the opportunity to use our state-of-the-art equipment
- 1-on-1 Career Guidance - Expert career advice from out IT recruitment specialists who will tell you exactly what you need to get a lucrative job in AWS
Event: AWS Job Assist Events
Venue: We will be delivering this Virtually.
All you need to join is an internet connection and device to watch the webinar.
Dates: Please enquire to find out our latest dates.
Who is this course for?
Due to the nature of this programme and the career opportunities available once you have completed it, we find out clients tend to fall into three categories: those aspiring to work in IT, University graduates and IT Professionals.
There are no additional requirements to enrol onto this programme, but it would be advantageous if you:
- Have a basic or intermediate understanding of computing and networks
- Be a fast learner
- Be hardworking
- Be committed to succeed
There are many jobs you can undertake with a certificate in this AWS programme, including:
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- AWS Cloud Architect
- Cloud Sales & Purchase Manager
- Key Account Manager, Cloud
Salaries and Earning Potential
Due to the current skills-gap in this sector, salaries are averaging between £55,000-£65,000 depending on your location.