Add to basket or enquire
We are so confident in our Food Hygiene/ Food Safety Level 3 course we guarantee it! If you don't pass, we will give you your money back.
Are you looking to develop your career in the food catering and hospitality sector? Are you already supervising or managing a team but without a formal qualification? This Food Hygiene/ Food Safety course is also ideal for people running their own business and wanting to operate legally and safely.
This Food Hygiene Level 3 in Catering course incorporates great content with the latest e-learn technology and this, combined with our dedication to supporting our learners, has resulted in a pass rate of 100%!
This Food Hygiene/ Food Safety Level 3 course is essential for anybody wanting to advance their career in the catering and hospitality sectors. The course is also ideal for people running their own business and wanting to operate legally and safely.
The Food Hygiene course has 17 easy to follow modules that are all 'bite-sized' so you can learn at your own pace. Each module has a helpful 'knowledge checker' at the end and the course includes a final test that is unlocked once the modules are complete:
- Introduction to Supervising Food Safety/ Food Hygiene
- Food Safety Legislation
- Food Contamination
- Controlling Contamination
- Food Poisoning and Food-Borne Illness
- Non-Bacterial Food Poisoning
- Temperature Control
- Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperatures
- Food Preservation
- Premises and Equipment Design
- Waste, Cleaning and Disinfection
- Pest Control
- Personal Hygiene
- Training Staff
- Implementing a Food Hygiene Management System
- Food Hygiene Management Tools
Aims of the Training
By the end of this Food Hygiene/ Food Safety course learners will:
- Categorise food into four distinct food groups
- Have knowledge of the way that bacteria can affect food and make it unfit for consumption, plus know how to control the risk
- Limit allergens from contaminating food
- Understand the basics of personal hygiene and why it is important
- Identify what is required from a food premises in order for it to be food safe
- Effectively clean equipment and the premises in order to stop bacterial growth and cross-contamination
- Explain the basics of a HACCP food safety management system and recognise the tools that can be used to do so
- Understand different ways in which food can be cooked, reheated or held
- Have awareness of the relevant food hygiene legislation and how it can be complied with
- Be able to state the safe temperatures for cooking, chilling and freezing food and understand how to take temperature readings
- Know what the law requires in regards to personal hygiene when working in a food catering business
This Food Hygiene Level 3 online course is fully accredited by both iirsm (International Institute of Risk and Safety Management) and CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This Food Safety/Food Hygiene course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a final test which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area.
If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
The Food Hygiene Level 3 course takes approximately 3 hours to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Quite simple: if you don't pass it; you don't pay for it! We will reimburse you your full money if you do not pass this Food Hygiene Level 3 course.
Who is this course for?
This Food Hygiene/ Food Safety course is ideal for anybody either working or wanting to work with teams in the hospitality and catering sector. It is also for people who are supervising or managing a team but without a formal qualification.
This course is also ideal for people running their own business and wanting to operate legally and safely.
This Food Hygiene course is about real learning and will enhance any CV with an internationally recognised qualification.
There are no requirements for this course but we recommend learners without experience within the catering sector to consider doing a Food Hygiene/ Food Safety Level 2 course first.
Warning: this Food Hygiene course will seriously assist your career development!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
robert broome asked:
Is this recognised by food standards agency in the UK?
Robert, yes our course is accredited by the leading bodies and fully recognised by the Food Standards Agency.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry- I wasn’t asking how to make bread but does the course cover food Hygiene In manufacturing and serving? My business would do both
Robert, yes. The courses are perfect for what you need. Thanks, PaulThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you have to resit every 3 years?
Hi Marion, all compliance based courses should be for a three year period. If you find any that are not, be wary. PaulThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.