Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
*** Limited Time Offer: Get FREE PDF + Hard Copy Certificates Worth £20 as a Gift ***
Knowing the basics of first aid is an essential skill to have, whether you’re in a workplace environment or at home. It could be a case of saving someone’s life, so it’s never too late to train. This First Aid course is designed to introduce you to the fundamentals and advanced aspects of first aid, from how to act in potentially life-threatening situations, to conducting a head-to-toe check on someone who has sustained an injury.
This First Aid course applies to everyone and includes expert audiovisual tutorials, easy-to-follow modules, and theoretical First Aid advice for low-risk work settings such as offices, restaurants, and shops.
Key Topics of First Aid Diploma
- First aid boxes
- The recovery position
- Administering CPR
- Oxygen First Aid
- Using AED
- Treating secondary illnesses such as asthma and allergies
Learning Outcomes of First Aid Training
By the end of the First Aid course, learners will be able to:
- Role and responsibilities of a First Aider.
- Legal duties an employer (and employee) has in regards to providing First Aid equipment and facilities.
- Conduct a primary and secondary first aid survey to assess the condition of a casualty.
- Conduct a full-body examination and monitor vital signs
- Correctly use wound dressings, bandages, CPR aids & other first aid kit contents.
Key Features of the First Aid Course
- CPD Approved First Aid Training
- Free PDF certificate and a hard copy included
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Lifetime Access
- Training Express - download
This First Aid training course will take you through procedures and best practices for dealing with a range of minor, and major injuries. In this First Aid course, you’ll learn not only the first aid techniques for adults but also how to adapt and employ basic first aid techniques for a child or baby.
First Aid Course Curriculum
- Module 01: Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Module 02: Primary Survey
- Module 03: Secondary Survey
- Module 04: Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Module 05: Emergency Oxygen for Scuba Diving Injuries
- Module 06: Oxygen Equipment
- Module 07: Bag Valve Mask (BVM)
- Module 08: Using an AED
- Module 09: Special AED Situations
- Module 10: AED Usage, Training and Locations
- Module 11: AED Maintenance
- Module 12: Medical Emergency
- Module 13: Paediatric First Aid for Common Illnesses, Injuries and Incidents
- Module 14: Acute Medical Conditions
- Mock Exam
- Free Final Exam (Unlimited Free Retake)
This First Aid is CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) Accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your First Aid course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping costs £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course.
★★★★★ Fantastic! Loved this course.
Reviewed by Esmé Du Toit
★★★★★ Brilliant and easy to start
Reviewed by Carla Shorrock
★★★★★ Absolutely Great! I'm very impressed and will start my second course tomorrow..... Thank you!
Reviewed by Aleksander Scavone
Who is this course for?
This training course applies to, but is not limited to, those in the following professions:
- Office Workers
- Casual Workers
- Workers in warehouses or factories
- Nursery and pre-school workers
- Leisure facility staff
- Sports Coach
- PE Teacher
- Personal Trainer
- Gym staff
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol in this course.
This course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- First Aid Trainer: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Health and Safety Advisor: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Health Care Assistants: £10.00 - £11.00 per hour
- Safety Advisor: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- School Nurse: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Are the qualifications enough to be first aider on construction site in UK?Answer:
Dear Blaze, No, it won't be enough. Completing the course learner will gain no formal qualification. However, this course will help you to gain sound knowledge in a relevant field. The qualification must be one that the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) recognise. This can be either: 1. First aid at work (FAW), a higher level 3-day course covering first aid to specific injuries and illnesses. 2. Emergency first aid at work (EFAW): Usually a one-day course covering emergency first aid.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long do I have to gain the qualification.Answer:
Hello Andrew, Thank you for your question. You will receive the study portal access after purchasing the course. You will get a year of access to the course materials.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How can I get my certificate.Answer:
Dear Rok, After completing the course you will be provided with a free digital certificate. You can also get the hard copy by paying the shipping fee only as mentioned in the course description.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Shipping Cost £3.99 only