Add to basket or enquire
The Ethereum Blockchain DApp using Solidity is all you need to advance your career in the relevant fields.
Enrol now to discover everything you need to know about the Ethereum Blockchain DApp using Solidity and the skills to improve your talents in this field and be confident in your knowledge bucket with One Education as your right hand!
Meet the Accreditation
CPD Quality Standards (CPD QS) accreditation assure the Ethereum Blockchain DApp using Solidity course training and learning activities are relevant, reliable, and upto date.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality course.
- Learning materials of the Design course contain engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort.
- Get 24/7 access to all content for a full year.
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
***Ethereum Blockchain DApp using Solidity***
- Section 01: What is Blockchain?
- Section 02: What is Ethereum?
- Section 03: The Ethereum Ecosystem & the Development Lifecycle
- Section 04: Ethereum Development Tools
- Section 05: Your Ethereum Wallet
- Section 06: Building Your First Ethereum App
- Section 07: Learning about Smart Contracts
- Section 08: Your Supply Chain Smart Contract dApp
- Section 09: Testing Ethereum Apps
- Section 10: Deploying and Maintaining Ethereum Apps
- Section 11: Integrating Non-Blockchain Apps with Ethereum
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score will be displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Exam & Retakes:
It is to inform our learners that the initial exam for this online course is provided at no additional cost. In the event of needing a retake, a nominal fee of £9.99 will be applicable.
Upon successful completion of the assessment procedure, learners can obtain their certification by placing an order and remitting a fee of £9 for PDF Certificate and £15 for the Hardcopy Certificate within the UK ( An additional £10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery).
Who is this course for?
This Ethereum Blockchain DApp using Solidity course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a certificate of achievement to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
This course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
Upon successful completion of the Ethereum Blockchain DApp using Solidity Course, learners will be equipped with many indispensable skills and have the opportunity to grab.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.