Add to basket or enquire
Fun fact: No single economic theory can explain Singapore's economy. Imagine one day you propose a theory that solves the problem. How fascinating, isn’t it?
We have prepared the course to support this kind of aspiration. This course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to the field of economics. The course covers the key concepts and principles of micro and macroeconomics, including supply and demand, market structures, inflation, GDP, unemployment, and monetary and fiscal policy. It also explores the impact of global economic forces on businesses and individuals.
Throughout the course, you will learn about the basic principles of microeconomics, including supply and demand, market structures, and consumer behaviour. The course also covers the impact of global economic forces on businesses and individuals, including trade, globalisation, and the role of international organisations.
This Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Economics
- Course 2: Introduction to Health Economics and Health Technology Assessment
- Course 3: Making Budget & Forecast
- Course 4: Consumer Rights
This course will enable learners to:
- Learn about economics
- Determine the price's qualities and functions
- Make a production decision and learn about various cost concepts
- Measure GDP and economic growth correctly
- Recognise what inflation is
- Understand what inflation is
- Discover more about international finance
You will also learn about the tools and methods used by economists to analyse and understand economic data. The course is self-paced and flexible, and you will have lifetime access to the course content, so you can refer back to it as needed.
Economics Package Includes:
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- 4 Digital Certificates, 4 Transcripts and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited proficiency after Economics course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Easily learn the Economics course from the comfort of your home
Learn Economics from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This Economics bundle will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems. You’ll also gain Economics skills to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: The Market System and the Circular Flow Model
- Module 03: Supply, Demand and Prices
- Module 04: Prices
- Module 05: Elasticity
- Module 07: Production and Costs
- Module 07: Production and Costs
- Module 08: Market Structure: Perfect Competition vs Monopoly
- Module 09: Money, Banking and the Financial System
- Module 10: Measuring GDP and Economic Growth
- Module 11: Unemployment
- Module 12: Inflation
- Module 13: Income Distribution and Poverty
- Module 14: International Finance
- Module 15: Fiscal Policy
After studying the Economics course materials of the there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for the following:
- Individuals who are seeking to become proficient in economics and want to improve their understanding of economic concepts and theories
- Current or aspiring business professionals, managers, and entrepreneurs who want to improve their understanding of economics and how it relates to their field
- Students studying business, finance, economics or related fields who want to improve their understanding of the subject
- Individuals with interest in economics and how it affects society and the global economy
- Professionals who want to improve their knowledge and understanding of economics and how it applies to their field.
This course was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
- Economist (£25,000 to £75,000)
- Economic Development Officer (£24,000 to £45,000)
- Investment Analyst (£22,000 to £65,000)
- Quantity Surveyor (£25,000 to £80,000)
- Insurance Risk Surveyor (£22,000 to £100,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.