Add to basket or enquire
The pet industry in the UK is growing rapidly, and the demand for dog grooming services is no exception. As a result, there are plenty of opportunities for those looking to enter this exciting field. With our course on Dog Grooming: History, Techniques & Emergencies, you'll gain the knowledge and skills needed to take advantage of these opportunities.
- Understand the history and purpose of dog grooming
- Conduct a pre-grooming health assessment
- Prepare the grooming area efficiently
- Identify the required tools and equipment for grooming
- Apply basic grooming techniques
- Manage grooming emergencies effectively
Our course on Dog Grooming is here to help! With six modules covering everything from the history and purpose of dog grooming to pre-grooming health assessments, grooming emergencies, and more, you'll gain a deep understanding of this essential practice.
You'll start by learning about the history of dog grooming and how it has evolved over time. Then, you'll dive into the technical aspects, such as conducting a pre-grooming health assessment, preparing the grooming area, and identifying the required tools and equipment. Next, you'll learn basic grooming techniques that will help keep your furry friend looking and feeling great. And if there's ever an emergency, you'll be prepared to manage it like a pro.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to take better care of their dog, whether you're a pet owner, aspiring groomer, or simply interested in the subject. Enrol now and start your journey towards becoming a dog grooming expert!
Upon completion of the Dog Grooming: History, Techniques & Emergencies course, learners can obtain a certificate as proof of their achievement. You can receive a £4.99 PDF Certificate sent via email, a £9.99 Printed Hardcopy Certificate for delivery in the UK, or a £19.99 Printed Hardcopy Certificate for international delivery. Each option depends on individual preferences and locations.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for the following:
- Pet owners who want to take better care of their dogs
- Aspiring dog groomers
- Professionals who work with dogs
- Anyone interested in the subject of dog grooming
- Dog groomer: £15,000 - £25,000 per year
- Pet stylist: £16,000 - £25,000 per year
- Dog grooming salon manager: £18,000 - £30,000 per year
- Pet care assistant: £15,000 - £20,000 per year
- Dog daycare attendant: £14,000 - £20,000 per year
- Veterinary assistant: £16,000 - £22,000 per year
Note: Salaries are based on average UK figures and may vary based on location, experience, and other factors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.