Add to basket or enquire
Document control is important because it helps ensure that the correct version of a document is being used and that all changes and updates are tracked and approved. This is crucial in industries such as construction, engineering, and pharmaceuticals, where the use of incorrect or outdated documents can have significant consequences.
Demand for document controllers is also high in these industries as they play a vital role in maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation, including managing and distributing documents, implementing document control procedures, and ensuring compliance with industry regulations. Additionally, with the growth of digitalisation, many companies are looking for document controllers who are proficient in using document management software and other digital tools to improve efficiency and accuracy.
Master file management for swift administrative work in any workplace by attending our comprehensive and definitive Document Control course.
Document control requires a whole lot of strategic management to ensure that data security and project work in parallel. This premium course covers key fundamentals ranging from document instruments and quality assurance to electronic documentation systems and much more. By completing the course, you’ll develop an acute understanding of project document control methods, including all the essential techniques and tools. Above all, you’ll gain the confidence to manage the information of any project you work within the best possible way.
- Learn about the principles and elements of document control
- Become skilled in overseeing document-controlling strategies
- Know how to ensure high levels of quality during document handling
- Master the ability to handle copies of files as a secretary or PA
- Gain the skills to become trusted with ownership of confidential data
What You Get Out Of Studying Document Control Course With Janets
- Full access to the comprehensive this course materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on this course
- Study and complete this course at a pace that suits you
- Feel fully supported as you study this course, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Study from any internet-enabled device including your computer, tablet, or mobile device
Document Control Course Curriculum:
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Principles and Elements of Environment
- Module 03: Lifecycle
- Module 04: Strategies and Instruments
- Module 05: Document Management
- Module 06: Quality Assurance and Controlling Quality of Documents
- Module 07: Project Document Control
- Module 08: Electronic Document Management Systems and Soft Copy Documentation
Who is this course for?
This Document Control course is ideal for anyone:
- Interested in information management
- Looking to get involved with project management
- Training to enhance their administrative skills
- Studying to work with multiples sources of data
- Learning the principles of data protection
This Document Control course will assist you in preparing for many job roles, including the following
- Stock control assistant
- Quality assurance manager
- Administrator or Secretary
- Personal Assistant (PA)
- Project Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Method of Assessment
To verify your enhanced skills in the course, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
CPD Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the Course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost as proof of your expertise on this Course.
Hardcopy certificates accredited by CPD would also become available, which can be received by paying —
£9.99 (Note: additional £10 for postage outside the UK)
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £69
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from The Quality Licence Scheme
Once the Course has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed Certificate of Achievement. This will provide proof that you have completed your Course training objectives, and each endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for -
£69. (Note: additional £10 for postage outside the UK)