Add to basket or enquire
Worried about your future and looking for a way to develop your career? Course Cloud can be the best solution for you to succeed. Course Cloud makes home training easy, and Docker Training for .Net and Angular Developers will teach you how to become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home. It was designed in partnership with industry professionals and will add essential competencies to your resume. And if you enrol now, you’ll get a special discounted price.
This bestselling Docker Training for .Net and Angular Developers has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth Docker Training for .Net and Angular Developers is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The Docker Training for .Net and Angular Developers is CPD-accredited, so you can be confident you’re completing a quality training course which will boost your CV and enhance your career potential. The Docker Training for .Net and Angular Developers is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the Docker Training for .Net and Angular Developers to be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
Unit 01: Introduction
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: About Me
Unit 02: Getting started with Docker
- Module 01: Container Overview
- Module 02: What are containers?
- Module 03: Containers Vs Virtual Machines
- Module 04: Containers inside virtual machines
- Module 05: Developers Vs Ops Team
- Module 06: Docker Image Vs Containers
- Module 07 Installation Steps deertr
- Module 08: Docker Options
- Module 09: Hands on with Docker
Unit 03: Learn to create Docker Files
- Module 01: Creating First Docker File
- Module 02: Docker Build
- Module 03 Docker Run
- Module 04: Docker Run complex HTML site
Unit 04: Docker Commands
- Module 01: Docker commands like ps, ps-a, start, stop
- Module 02: Docker containers and images cleanup
Unit 05: More Docker Commands
- Module 01: Docker Pull
- Module 02: Docker Run
- Module 03: Docker Logs
- Module 04: Docker Inspect
- Module 05: Docker Stats
Unit 06: Docker File Overview
- Docker File Instructions
- Docker File overview for DotNet App
- Docker File overview for Angular App
Unit 07: Running Dotnet and Angular Projects using Docker File and Docker- Compose
- Console App example using STDIN example
- Running Console App using Dockerfile
- Command Vs Entrypoint
- Running ASP.NET Core app using Dockerfile
- Verifying Files uploaded in docker container
- Debugging Docker Container
- Running Angular app in a container
- Verifying files in angular container
- Creating Docker Compose file
- Running Docker Compose
Unit 08: Docker Networking
- Docker Network Creation
Unit 09: Containerizing SQL Server
- Creating Container for SQL Server
- Connecting Dotnet app with SQL Container
- Adding Docker Compose
- Dotnet App failing to connect with SQL Server container
- SQL Container connected with Dotnet app
- Volume with SQL Container
Unit 10: HTTPS Setup
- Project Setup
- Docker File Creation
- Running On HTTP
- Dev Certificate Creation
- Running the container
Unit 11: Project Tye
- Tye build
- Tye run
- Creating Frontend App using Razor Template
- Creating Backend App using Web API Template
- Adding Service Discovery
- Tye Run with Backend and Frontend Projects
- Adding Redis
- Tye Run with Redis
Unit 12: Pushing Images to DockerHub and Azure Container Registry
- Pushing the image on DockerHub
- Azure Container Registry (ACR) creation
- Push images to Azure Container Registry (ACR)
- Spinning up Azure Container Instances using Azure Container Registry Images
- Another way of creating Azure Container Instances
- Consuming ACI endpoint in angular app
- Deploying container to web app
Unit 13: Pushing Containers via Github actions
- Workfile creation
- Adding steps to login into ACR
- Docker build and push step
- Build failure
- Fixed the Issue and Deployed to ACR
- SQL Server container preparation
- SQL Server container creation
- Connect to SQL Container and publish database schema
Unit 14: Thank You
- Thank You
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. You can obtain a physical version of your certificate for £12, or you can get a PDF format certificate for only £4 (processing fee).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for students / professionals who would love to hone skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study.
- This course is aimed at newbies looking to get started to learn in their chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.