Kingston Open College
Benefit your career progression while saving a massive amount of your wallet by enrolling in our Ultimate NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Customer Service qualification bundle of Govt regulated and CPD accredited courses!
What's included with the Diploma in Customer Service & Office Skills for Business- Level 3 Qualification?
- Ofqual Regulated NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Customer Service
- Office Skills for Customer Service
- Certificate on NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Customer Service
- Certificate on Office Skills for Customer Service
- 1-2-1 tutor support
- 24/7 access to Course library
- High quality study modules
- Dedicated customer support
- Assessment guidance
This super saver ultimate NCFE qualification bundle will add significant value to your resume while creating numerous possibilities for your career advancement.
Register to discover the abilities and knowledge required to succeed in the field of Business according to the standards established by OFQUAL and stand out to others. Do not rely on shoddy training or a mediocre education. Focus on excellence, and whenever and wherever you need us, we'll support you in achieving your full potential.
Ensure your degree is acknowledged internationally by joining us today!
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of One Education. Under the affiliate partnership/program this Qualification will be delivered and assessed by One Education.
***Curriculum Breakdown of NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Customer Service***
- Unit 01: Business Culture and Responsibilities
- Unit 02: Deliver Customer Service in a Business Environment
- Unit 03: Produce Documents in a Business Environment
- Unit 04: Solve Problems in a Business Environment
- Unit 05: Work With Others in a Business Environment
- Unit 06: Communicate in a Business Environment
- Unit 11: Understand the Customer Service Environment
- Unit 12: Understand Customers and Customer Retention
- Unit 13: Understand How to Monitor Customer Service Interactions and Feedback
- Unit 14: Understand How to Resolve Customers’ Problems and Complaints
- Unit 15: Understand How to Use Social Media Tools and Channels
***Curriculum Breakdown of Office Skills for Customer Service***
- Module 01: Personal Assistant
- Module 02: Admin Support
- Module 03: Administrative Management
- Module 04: Organisational Skills
- Module 05: Telephone Etiquette
- Module 06: Business Writing
- Module 07: Time Management
- Module 08: Body Language and Effective Communication
- Module 09: Meeting Management
- Module 10: Excel Basics
- Module 11: PowerPoint Basic
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification contains the Guided Learning Hours (GLH) and an estimated number of hours that a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study, or any other learning including assessment, taking place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor.
The expected total length of time that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification is 650 hours, where one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
So the TQT value is 860
Guided Learning Hours
These hours comprise all contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate providers of education or training.
GLH for this qualification is 520.
For the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Customer Service, learners will have to prepare a written assignment that will be initially assessed by a qualified assessor and further assessed by an IQA to ensure that all the learning outcomes of the qualification are properly accomplished by the learner.
Ofqual Regulated Certificate: Learners will be issued with NCFE awarded certificate upon successful completion of the qualification assessment. It will not require any further cost at all.
CPD Accredited Certification: For the Office Skills for Customer Service course certificate. Learners don't have to pay any additional payment.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.