Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training - Level 3
The certification is endorsed by an ABC Awards (Ofqual regulated awarding body)
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
Every business wants to provide outstanding customer service in terms of improving their growth and visibility in the industry. Providing customer service does not always come easy to employees. It is a skill that needs to be learned and an art that needs to be mastered. The Advanced Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training is perfect as it teaches learners how to provide this elusive customer service that enables an organisation to enhance their productivity and gain new customers to their fold. The course introduces learners to essential elements of customer service and how it can be applied in positions related to customer service management.
The course covers a range of modules that includes Opera PMS software training that will enable individuals to become professional Hotel Receptionists. It is a complete guide that teaches learners how to use the Opera PMS hotel booking system, engage in front-desk duties, handle challenging customer situations and applying customer service best practices within their job role.
The Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training will enable learners to become efficient in customer service management and ensure they know the tips and techniques to keep customers happy. The course is academically helpful to learners looking to have a career in customer service management.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA /Qualification Wales
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training - Level 3
- Diploma in Leadership and Management – Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
What is covered in this course?
- Gain a clear understanding of how to communicate with customers in a business environment.
- Improve your communication skills and create a first, good impression and gain the trust of customers.
- Learn what it takes to deal with customer questions and queries and find solutions to every one of them.
- Learn how improve your customer relationship with your customer base, ask for feedback and reviews on the service you are providing them.
- Understand how good customer service leads to increase in sales, and keeping customers satisfied will mean return customers on multiple occasions.
- Learn what truly exceptional customer service is in any industry and take your career to the next level.
- Learning Opera PMS Hotel Front Desk software and its functionality.
- Develop skills working in hotel front desk including customer booking, reservation, check in, checkout and many more.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training - Level 3
Module 1: Customer Service and Legislation
Unit 1: Introduction
Unit 2: Customer service and legislation – I
- Policies and procedures
2.1 Feedback systems
2.2 Complaints procedure
2.3 Service standards
2.4 Specific duty Service standard
2.5 Ethics and morals
2.6 People in authority
3 How legislation relates to customer service
3.1 Health and Safety Legislation
3.2 Putting health and safety into practice
4 Data protection
4.1 The data protection act
4.2 Why is it important to protect data?
4.3 Consumer protection
4.4 Satisfactory quality
4.5 As described by the seller
4.6 Fit for purpose
5 Equal opportunities legislation
5.1 The Equality Act 2010
6 Unit summary
Module 2: Customers And Communication In Business
Unit 01: Customers and Communication in Business
- Identifying customers and their characteristics
2.1 Who are your customers?
2.2 Teamwork and customer service
2.3 Information which may need to be shared
3 How satisfaction is affected by customer service
3.1 Positive Perception
4 Understanding your products and services
4.1 Find out information about products and services
4.2 Gathering information
4.3 Communicating information to customers
5 Communicating effectively with customers
5.1 Body language
- Tailoring your approach to suit customers
6.1 How to check your own understanding
6.2 Negative and positive language
6.3 Being respectful and helpful
6.4 Finding the clues
6.5 Listening for reactions
- Unit summary
Module 3: Creating A Positive Impression Among The Customers
Unit 1: Creating a positive impression among the Customers – I
- First impressions
2.4 The working environment
2.5 Meeting and greeting
3 Building a strong rapport
3.1 Building rapport face – to - face
3.2 Building rapport over the phone
3.3 Using courtesy to build customer rapport
3.4 Realistic courtesy
4 Responding appropriately
4.1 What organizations expect from you
- Establishing trust
5.1 Ask the right questions
5.2 Formally agree
5.3 Getting the timing right
5.4 Deliver on your promises
- Unit summary
Module 4: Dealing With Requests, Queries And Issues
Unit 1: Dealing with requests, queries and issues
- Recognizing and dealing with queries in a professional manner
2.1 Personal approach
2.2 Professional behavior
- How to work with colleagues to answer requests
3.1 Who can help?
- Keeping clients informed
4.1 What could lead to a problem?
4.2 Why do issues occur?
- Using procedures and systems to deal with issues
5.1 Dealing with difficulties in a calm manner
- When to pass problems to a colleague
- Managing difficult situations
7.4 Take ownership
- Behaving assertively
8.1 The advantages of assertive behavior
9 Unit summary
Module 5: Customer Relationship
Unit 1: Customer Relationship
- The importance of consistency
- Boosting a client’s confidence in you
3.1 Losing customers
3.2 Customer retention
- How your behavior influences a customer
4.1 Your behavior
4.2 Being assertive
- Delivering to meet the standards of your company
5.1 Annual reports
5.2 Mission statements
- Continually meeting expectations
6.1 Extending the services that you offer
6.2 Offering alternatives
6.3 Balancing the needs of customers and your organisation
- Developing long - term customer relations
7.1 Asking open questions
7.2 Adding a personal touch
- Unit summary
Module 6: Feedback And Sales
Unit 1: Feedback and Sales
- Identifying ways to improve
2.1 Sources of feedback
- Types of feedback
3.1 Informal feedback
3.2 Formal feedback
3.3 Feedback from customers
3.4 Feedback from colleagues
3.5 Feedback from your organisation or line manager
3.6 Feedback from yourself
- Dealing with feedback
4.1 Rejecting feedback
4.2 Accepting feedback
4.3 Reflecting on feedback
- Sharing information with others
5.1 Understand how to work with information that needs attention
- Providing information to customers
6.1 Slow buyers
6.2 Fast buyers
- Customers who have reservations
7.1 Dealing with seemingly uninterested customers
7.2 Overcoming a customer’s reservations
7.3 Listen to a reservation
7.4 Check you have fully understood
- Unit summary
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £159 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (it is not required to pay initially when you are registering). this payment can be paid into 3 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-03792
Accredited Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Customer Service Supervisors and Managers
- Anyone who wants to learn about customer service
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Assistant Manager – Customer Service
- Hotel Front Floor Manager
- Hotel Receptionist or Front Floor Supervisor
Others jobs you can get
- Customer Service Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Hotel Receptionist
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.