The Database Administrator Specialist Training Pack contains the right mixture of Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA for you to validate your skills in Database Administration which is vital for business’ success in engaging with customers.
You will become a competent, in-demand data administrator with this package that will teach you Cisco routing and switching skills, CompTIA data security and data skills per Microsoft’s industry-leading data technology for a complete training solution for any IT professional to specialise in database administration.
Becoming a credible database administrator will boost your employment opportunities in this highly sought-after skillset.
What’s included in this package?
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft MCSE Business Intelligence
- Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
- Cisco CCNA Security
- CompTIA Security+
Who are e-Careers?
E-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our course specialists will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers in TrustPilot and see what we could do for you today.
Curious about starting your journey into the world of IT Networking? We are here to help. Fill in the form above for a free consultation and expert guidance on your future.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
Cisco are an industry-leader in the IT networking sector, providing globally recognised technologies and certifications for networking engineers of all levels of experience.
CompTIA are the world’s leading tech association who also provide vendor-neutral certifications. CompTIA is the globally recognised gold standard in providing IT certification for IT professionals and provides any worker within the IT industry with a world-renowned certification to help them in their career.
Microsoft are the world’s leading tech company, and they are one of the biggest brands in the world, let alone in IT. Their aim is to empower individuals and organisations to achieve more through their three key areas: certifications, technology and business support.
Microsoft MCSA SQL Server 2012 & Microsoft MCSE Business Intelligence
- 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 70:465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-466: Implementing Data Models & Reports
- 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with SQL Server 2012
Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANs
- Understanding IPv4
- Working with Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design and Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
Cisco CCNA Security
- Networking Terminology
- Locking Down the Network
- Network Review
- Terminology and Fundamentals
- PKI and Cryptography
- Secure Access
- Secure Routing and Switching
- Intrusion Protection System (IPS)
- Content and Endpoint Security
- Intro to Security Terminology
- Policies and Standrds
- Physical Security
- Risk Analysis
- Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Introduction to Computer Forensics
- Types of Attack
- System Security Threats
- Security Assessment
- Monitoring and Auditing
- Access Control
- Mitigating Security Threats
- Implementing System Security
- Public Key Infrastructure
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive package including knowledge of Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA technologies is for any IT professional who is looking to perfect their knowledge of database administration and security policies.
It is recommended that students have good experience in implementing network technologies and policies, however there are no official prerequisites.
Once you have completed this comprehensive package would be able to function in roles such as:
• Database Administrator
• Network Security Administrator
• Network Support Specialist
• Systems Administrator
• Server Database Administrator
Job roles with these titles can offer salaries averaging £55,000 a year, which can rise with further certifications, knowledge and experienc
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.