Add to basket or enquire
This Data Visualisation: Arduino and Python 2- course bundle is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. This course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector. You will learn real-life knowledge and expertise from the industry experts and practitioners from this 2- course bundle.
This Data Visualisation: Arduino and Python 2- course bundle consists of the following courses:
- Course 1: Python Programming
- Course 2: Arduino Data Visualization using Python
This course starts with the basic knowledge of Data Visualisation: Arduino and Python and gradually sharing expertise and knowledge. In this course you will get a complete idea of Data Visualisation: Arduino and Python with key concepts, strategies regarding use of it and in-depth knowledge. This course is completely an online course. You can access this course from any part of the world with just a smart device and the internet.
By the end of this course, you will get complete knowledge and marketable skills. The course also comes with a certificate, which will add extra value to your resume and help you stand out in the job market. In short, This bundle is the perfect course to fast-track your career. So, what are you waiting for? Enroll in this course today!
You will be able to do the following by the end of this course
- Professional Python Developing
- Basic Python structures: strings, lists, and dictionaries
- Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Core programming tools such as functions and loops
- Python scripts to perform automated actions
- Creating your own Python language from scratch
- Using variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Connect Python with Arduino
- Write Python code to draw a GUI to Control Arduino Pins
- Write Python code to collect readings from Arduino
- Visualize Data in many ways using a Python coded visual interface
- How to read Arduino Input\Output pins states
- How to draw a plot to monitor Arduino pins
- How to store Sensors data to Excel file for further processing
- Analyze and Convert Sensor Readings as needed
- Learn serial communication basics in Python
Why choose this course?
- Accredited by CPD
- The course is developed and delivered by an Industry expert
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Entirely online
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
And you will also get the following:
- Free PDF Certificate
- 12 Months Course Access
***Course 1: Python Programming ***
- Introduction to Python Programming from A-Z
- Getting Familiar with Python
- Basic Data Types
- Python Operators
- Advanced Data Types
- Control Flow Part 1
- Control Flow Part 2
- Python Functions
- User Input and Error Handling
- Python Advanced Functions
- Python Scripting and Libraries
- Intro to OOP
- Advanced OOP
- Starting a Career in Python
- Final Exam
***Course 2: Arduino Data Visualization using Python ***
- Introduction & Getting Started
- Download and Install Software Section
- Python Coding to Control Arduino Pins
- Python Coding to Control Arduino Pins
- Arduino Real-Time Plotting with Python
- Arduino Input/Output Control via Python
- Python Datalogger
You have to attend an online assessment by the end of the course. Assessments will instantly provide results. The successful assessment requirement is 60%. Learners are allowed multiple attempts to encourage them to achieve the desired score. However, every attempt will make the previous result invalid. This multiple assessment attempt is free of charge.
Course Central is proud to offer a Certificate of Completion to all who complete courses successfully. Course Central tracks the learner’s course progress. However, the learner is responsible for validating the completion and understanding of the course. All Certificates of Completion can be validated from the Course Central website using the validation code.
A Transcript for the course with completed module details can be requested for as little as £4.99. Please note that all course Certificates and Transcripts will be titled as published on the Course Central platform.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- Cyber Security Manager
- Database Manager
- Anyone who wants to learn Python from Scratch
- Engineering Students - Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Python Geeks
Existing qualification level: No specific previous qualification is required. However, a basic understanding of English and ICT would benefit in understanding the content.
Existing skill levels: Minimum ICT skills to operate any computer system is beneficial.
Technical requirements: Access to any computer or laptop would benefit from practicing and following the instructions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.