Customer Service Diploma Level 4
Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body. Created by a team of industry veterans and leading academics, this inspiring Customer Service Diploma Level 4 is one of our most popular courses. Explore a series of essential concepts and theoretical teachings, which include the anticipation of customers’ requirements and expectations, the importance of empathy in customer care, dealing with complaints and challenging customers, how to conduct telephone communications professionally, stress management, problem-solving and many more besides. Enjoy the freedom to study in your own time at a pace that suits you, with the ongoing support of your own personally-assigned tutor!
If you’re a serious about a rewarding career in a customer service setting, you’ve picked the perfect time to get started! On a global basis, employers in record numbers are desperately seeking the input of those who know how to provide a consistently-excellent customer experience. These days, product quality and even value for money and will only get you so far. If you want to outperform the competition, you need to provide the kind of committed customer support that nurtures trust, loyalty and respect. If you know how to achieve this, you’re exactly the kind of invaluable resource businesses worldwide have come to rely on!
On successful completion of this Customer Service Diploma - Level 4 course the learner will be able to;
- Discuss overview of key customer service elements
- Investigate the process of listening to, questioning and confirming customers’ needs.
- Explore a variety of leadership styles, the fundamentals of creating customer-focused environments and the value of reward and recognition schemes
- Understand how to develop a customer service strategy
- Learn how to effectively introduce a new program to current employees.
- Explore a variety of effective training and development methods
- Improve your communication skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with customers and colleagues
- Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding customer care
- Explore techniques for building long-term customer relations
- Discuss how to turn an unprofitable customer into a profitable customer.
- Explore the true value and impact of listening to customers
- Discuss how to professionally handling complaints from a business perspective
- Explore the relationship between employee satisfaction and its resulting impact on customer service.
- Gain or develop key transferrable skills applicable in a range of industries and sectors.
This Customer Service Diploma - Level 4 consist the following modules:
Module 1 - Customer Service - Introduction
Module 2 - Knowledge of customers
Module 3 - How to Develop a Customer Care Strategy?
Module 4 - Implementation of Customer Services Strategy
Module 5 - Customer Services: Training and Development
Module 6 - Importance of Good Communication Skills
Module 7 - Creating Long-Lasting Customer Relationships
Module 8 - Managing Unprofitable Customers
Module 9 - Benefits of Customer Feedback
This Customer Service Diploma - Level 4 has the following benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the Customer Service Diploma Level 4course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning Customer Service : Diploma Level 4 course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Staff Training Solutions you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Candidates looking for a career change
- Candidates looking to upgrade their CVs for better job prospects
- Existing customer care workers looking to improve their skills for promotion
- Those planning to go on to higher-level studies upon completion
- Business owners, managers and supervisors
- Anyone serious about a rewarding career in customer care
There is no particular entry requirement for Diploma in Customer Service Level 4. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience.
Endorsed certificate from Ofqual’s regulated Awarding Body
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Certificate of Completion from STS
Certificate of Completion from STS (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Typical customer service positions include;
- Team leader
- Customer service manager
- Customers relationship manager
- Customers support officer
- PR Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.