Customer Service for Fashion Shops
Are you interested in becoming a customer service agent in the fashion industry? Then this is the ideal course for you!
During this exciting and useful course, you will learn what it takes to provide outstanding customer service for fashion shops. This profession includes understanding the career of a personal shopper and the different types of personal shopping, with a focus on the fashion industry. The course also includes understanding body shape, and colour analysis. As a personal shopper, it is also important to know how to take into account, and cater to, your individual client’s unique fashion requirements. Customer service and fashion experts will also teach you about trends, and the communication and protocol involved in social events. You will also receive valuable guidance to steer you within your career progression.
In addition, you will be learning essential skills, such as the many facets of consumer behaviour and how to excel in a customer service role. As well as this, learn how to effectively attract customers to your shop. Finally, put your newly gained personal shopping skills to practical use by creating fabulous window and in-store displays, up-selling with the use of hair and make-up styling and general accessories, selling advice, and how to grow your retail presence.
All businesses that sell a product or service to the public should strive to provide their customers with the best possible service every time. This course aims to provide retail workers with the necessary skills and information needed to always put the customer first and go above and beyond with their service.
With this flexible course from Global Edulink, a leading worldwide online training provider, you will have the opportunity to develop the skills you need to work in the fashion and retail industry, and can do so in the comfort of your own home. Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Module 01 : Definition of a Personal Shopper
- What is a Personal Shopper?
- Types of Personal Shopper
- Colour analysis
- Body Shape
- Make - Up and Hair
Module 02 : Planning & Analysis
- Personal analysis of your client : interview and questionnaire
- Wardrobe analysis
- Basics of a wardrobe
- Complementary accessories
Module 03 : Fashion and Trends
- History of Fashion
- International Fashion
Module 04 : Events and Protocols
- Social Events
- Social Protocol
Module 05 : Career Guidance
- Promotion and marketing: how to attract customers
Module 06 : Understanding Consumer Needs
- Understanding consumer motivation
Module 07 : Consumer Attitudes
- How are attitudes formed?
- Can attitudes predict behaviour?
- The consumer decision process
Module 08 : Seduce Customers With Excellent Service
- Build long term relationships with customers
- After sales service – handling complaints and returns
- Typical complaints and how to handle them
- Staying cool under pressure – dealing with challenging situations
Module 09 : How to Transform Your Business into a Customer Magnet
- Put your Personal Shopper and Stylist skills to full use
- Cross sell and up sell. Include hair and makeup styling
- Selling accessories
Module 10 : Sales Tips
- Selling tips to help identify your customers’ needs
- Ideas to grow your retail presence
- In store tips that boost sales
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Training.
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying TOTUM Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This qualification would be:
- Suitable for anyone working in a retail customer service role, at all levels of employment, who wishes to improve their service skills to ensure they are consistently achieving and exceeding their customers needs and expectations. This includes all employees who deal directly with customers face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Suitable for anyone hoping to work in a top quality fashion shop, hair salon or within the fashion industry
- Suitable for anyone hoping to work as a Personal Shopper
This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone
- Customer Care Advisor – £17,131
- Sales Associate – £19,927
- Customer Service Assistant – £14,403
- Customer Service Supervisor – £19,512
- Sales Executive – £21,916
Questions and answers
Will I be able to understand the course thoroughly as an absolute beginner?Answer:
Yes, Kindly note that this profession has many desirable skill sets and benefits and includes understanding about the career of a personal shopper and the different types of personal shopping that exists, but with a focus on the fashion industry. The course also includes understanding body shape, and colour analysis. As a personal shopper, it’s also important to know how to take account of, and cater to, your individual client’s unique fashion requirements.This was helpful.
Hi, I have done my graduation in India in B.com, is this course is for me?Answer:
Dear Sabah, Thank you for your query. This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to enhance their customer service skills. Though the course revolves around retail fashion, this knowledge is widely applicable to any industry. Also, the course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone. Therefore, we invite you to register to this course and improve your customer service capabilities. Hope this helps. Learner Support Team – Global EdulinkThis was helpful.
If I complete the course then, can I get job in Retail stores? Like Asda, Tesco?Answer:
Dear Sabah, Thank you for your query. This course will give the learner a vast knowledge on how to achieve customer service excellence and would certainly serve as a stepping stone to the career you aspire to be in as it covers the core fundamentals of customer service and care. Should you require more information, please contact us. Learner Support Team – Global EdulinkThis was helpful.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.