Add to basket or enquire
If you have a keen interest in true crime and love the idea of helping to solve real cases for a living, then why not enrol on the CPD & IAO-accredited Criminal Intelligence Researcher online training course from One Education and take a step toward your dream career in criminology.
This Criminal Intelligence Researcher course will allow you to study the basis of criminology, criminal intelligence and criminal justice. The Criminal Intelligence Researcher course allows you to explore the skills and knowledge you need to effectively analyse data and security to detect, prevent, control and respond to all forms of crime and security issues locally and internationally.
The expertly-created Criminal Intelligence Researcher course will help you understand the processes through which the criminal justice system responds to crime and deviance and will explore the disciplines of security and criminology. Acquire the skills you need to build a picture of crime in a specific area by studying trends in data with the Criminal Intelligence Researcher course. The Criminal Intelligence Researcher course has been professionally designed to provide learners with the solid foundation of knowledge they need to take the first steps into the world of criminology and excel as a Criminal Intelligence Researcher. Enrol on the Criminal Intelligence Researcher course to start learning instantly!
What Will I Learn from This Criminal Intelligence Researcher Course:
- Learn about criminal intelligence and crime intelligence analysis
- Study the criminal intelligence cycle and process
- Get a thorough introduction to criminal justice
- Learn about the theories, principles, and intelligent sources when it comes to crime science
- Discover how research methods and statistics can be used in criminal intelligence
- Study models of policing and security
- Learn about behavioural science and why it’s important in criminal intelligence research
- Discover how to pursue a career in criminal intelligence research
Why People Love And Enrol In The Criminal Intelligence Researcher- CPD Accredited From One Education
- CPD & IAO accredited certificate on successful completion of this Criminal Intelligence Researcher- CPD Accredited
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Criminal Intelligence Researcher.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Criminal Intelligence Researcher will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
This Criminal Intelligence Researcher course is designed with the following modules:
Criminal Intelligence Researcher
**Criminology, Intelligence and Criminal Justice**
Module 01: Criminal Intelligence and Crime Intelligence Analysis
- From Introduction To Intelligence
- The Origins of Intelligence Analysis
- The Analyst
- The Problems
- Criminal Intelligence Analysis
- The Way Forward
Module 02: A Historical Perspective on the Discipline of Analysis
- What to Follow?
- Capabilities and Intentions
- More than Bread Alone
- The Elephant’s Tail
- World Views and the Man
- Specific Parallels and Broad Trends
Module 03: The Intelligence Cycle and Process
- The Intelligence Cycle
- Intelligence Analysis in a Cycle
- Intelligence Process
Module 04: Example of a National Intelligence Model: The United Kingdom
- Tasking And Coordinating Process
- Knowledge Products
- System Products
- Analytical Techniques and Products
Module 05: Introduction to Criminal Justice
- White Collar Crime
- Victim Risk Factors
- Victimology Vs. Criminology
- Why Is Victimology So Important?
- Forensic Psychology and Victimology
- How Does Victimology Help The Practice of Forensic Psychology?
- Social Reality Of Black Males
- And more
**Crime Science, Pattern Detection and Analysis**
Module 06: Crime Science: Theories Principles and Intelligent Sources
- Investigation Defined
- Forensic Science and Crime Scene Investigation
- Significance of Physical Evidence and ‘Chain of Custody’
Module 07: Evaluation of Information
- Intelligence Management
- Crime Theories and Approaches
- Problem Analysis Triangle
Module 08: Introduction to the Analysis of Patterns, Statistics & Relationships
- Early Statistics
- Statistical Analysis Requirements
- Statistics and Computers
**Thinking approach, Crime Mapping and Strategic Analysis**
Module 09: A Critical Thinking Approach to Analysis
- Critical Thinking Modelling
- Analytical End Products
- Application of Available Technology
Module 10: Tactical Analysis with Crime Mapping and the GIS System
- Analysis and Analytical Process
- Crime Mapping and Tactical Analysis
- Geographical Information Systems And Mapping
Module 11: Strategic Analysis Variations
- Basic Analysis Techniques: Link Analysis
- Basic Analysis Techniques: Event Charting
- Basic Analysis Techniques: Flow Analysis
Module 12: Realising The Power of Analytics: Arming the Human Mind
- Defining Automated Analysis and Analytics
- Considerations for Analytics
- Recommended Investment Strategy
**Research, Inference Policing and the Behavioural Science**
Module 13: Research Method and Statistics in Crime Analysis
- Research Objectives
- Research design
- And more
Module 14: Inference Development and the Presentation of the Results
- And more
Module 15: Homeland Security and Counter Terrorism
- Law Enforcement Capabilities and Powers
- Powers to Access Data and their Oversight
- And more
Module 16: Models of Policing and Security
- The Policing Context
- Defining Cyber Crime
- And more
Module 17: Behavioural Sciences
- Social and Behavioural Science in CONTEST
- Social Change and Social Cohesion
- Crime And Criminal Behaviour
Module 18: Career in CIA (Crime Intelligence Analyst)
- Read First
- Rethink Your Job
- Be the Local Crime Expert
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Criminal Intelligence Researcher course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Criminal Intelligence Researcher course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Criminal Intelligence Researcher course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Criminal Intelligence Researcher course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Criminal Intelligence Researcher course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.