The KPI Institute
Add to basket or enquire
Certified Data Analysis Professional
The Certified Data Analysis Professional is a first level, hands-on training course aimed at equipping you with the necessary concepts and tools needed to perform basic statistical and analytics reporting activities, in order to generate value out of the existing data.
The course will provide you with the knowledge required for understanding distinct methods used in the interpretation of statistical data. Also, by attending this certification program, you will be able to understand the basic methodology used in statistical interpretation of quantitative data and become proficient in using key Microsoft Excel features, histograms and Pareto Charts.
The course presents an overview of the basic data analysis concepts, such as data accuracy, preparation and comparability. Furthermore, the course provides both a general understanding upon basic analysis tools, such as mean, median and mode, as well as advanced operations, such as hypothesis testing or tentative sensitivity analysis.
3 Key business benefits
- Achieve processes clarity and strategy optimization by implementing data analysis frameworks;
- Optimize the performance reporting processes by closing the gaps found in the data analysis tools used within your own business;
- Attain superior results by implementing data analysis procedures, which improve the achievement of your company’s objectives.
- Improve the organization’s decision making process by gaining knowledge on data analysis and interpretation;
- Obtain the most relevant data you need by setting up a customized data analysis process;
- Achieve the management’s buy-in, by understanding the utility of implementing customized data analysis methodology in daily business activities;
- Provide a logical framework for understanding data analysis instruments;
- Obtain premium recognition as a Certified Data Analysis Professional, by completing a unique learning program.
- Develop a hands-on, practical overview of data analysis and connected topics;
- Integrate statistical concepts and analysis tools that are widely used in corporate analytics environments;
- Analyze examples of practical applications for statistical methods used in solving real-life business issues;
- Acquire mastery of basic MS Excel and statistical techniques though practical examples;
- Solve complex problems, using intermediate and advanced Excel techniques.
- Business Understanding
- Data Collection
- Data Preparation
- Data Exploration
- Descriptive Statistics
- Estimation of Population
- Hypothesis Testing
- Z-Test and T-test
- ANOVA Test
- Chi-Square Tests
- Regression Analysis
- Multiple Regression
- Time Series
- Needs assessment
- Pre-course evaluation quiz
- Guidance and schedule
- Forum introduction
- Pre-requisite reading
2. Core course
- Attend live course sessions in 5 days (4 hours per day)
- Forum discussions
- Action plan
- In-house presentation
- Additional reading
- Learning journal
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): after participating at the 5 days of live session course;
- Certified Professional diploma (soft copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience and the full payment was received by contractor;
- CPD Certificate of Attendance (soft copy): once successfully obtained the Professional status.
- Course slides;
- Course notes;
- Course quiz.
The qualitative reports
- Performance Management in 2014 and 2015.
- 11 Videos dedicated to Performance Management.
- Free access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014 to 2016.
Premium subscription on smartKPIs
- Available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted and one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series.
Please inquire us for more information
Who is this course for?
- The course is designed for anyone who has basic mathematical training and basic competences in using Microsoft Excel.
- The course is addressed to managers, Human Resources Representatives, analysts, auditors or logistics and acquisitions experts.
- The course may also be a starting point for those interested in pursuing career opportunities in data analysis, data modelling and related activities
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.