Add to basket or enquire
The Certified Blockchain Professional (C|BP) course aims to bring practitioners up to speed with the industry requirements while forming the global standards in the Blockchain Industry, one of the fastest growing technologies & disciplines.
The Certified Blockchain Professional course provides a 100% hands-on thorough overview of blockchain technology and its implementation to the real world. For every 1x Certified Blockchain Professional there are currently 14x job openings, demonstrating there is a skills shortage gap in this area.
The Certified Blockchain Professional Certification consists of three knowledge and competency areas in Blockchain Technology: Development, Implementation and Strategy.
During the course students will not only be exposed to multiple blockchain implementation concepts but they will also be immersed to a unique guideline for sustainable and scalable blockchain development with the use of quantum resistant ledgers.
- Blockchain -
The course digs deep into the main characteristics and features of the distributed ledger technology - DLT - as well as introduces Blockchain’s new 3S - Secure-ScalableSustainable - proprietary framework.
- Master the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology
- Understand the concept of decentralisation, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology
- Understand the underlying technical principles of blockchain development and implementation
- Understand the blockchain technology mechanisms behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Understand how cryptography is used to secure data with practical examples
- Understand theoretical foundations of smart contracts and how Ethereum blockchain is used to develop decentralised applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks
- Investigate alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more
- Discover use cases of blockchain powered applications in various industries Explore blockchain implementation and commercialisation strategies Learn best practices for blockchain integration in current business architectures
- Identify possible blockchain implementation implications on legal aspects Predict adoption risks and failures from application strategies and learn how to avoid with effective change management and project management approaches
- Identify new research topics and future scope of blockchain technology
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today and live your best life with the next generation of online learning.
Why Choose Learning People?
- We'll get you career ready and help place you into the industry
- 12 months unlimited access
- Exam booking support & free exam resits
- Accredited by Industry Partners
- Receive award winning digital education
- Industry leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!
During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability.
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
You will receive a dedicated Career Services eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services.
Who is this course for?
Anybody looking for a new coding challenge, in a relitively new industry will thrive.
Cursory knowledge of at least one programming language
Certified Blockchain Professionals can venture into several different areas of Blockchain. The average salary for a Blockchain engineer is £60,000, whilst a Blockchain Architect currently gets an average of £125,000.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.