Add to basket or enquire
A qualification in finance is incredibly useful and could help you gain employment not just in financial roles, but also in a range of public and private sector organisations. This course (USA Standards) will demonstrate to prospective employers that you have sound analytical, numerical, and decision making skills, so will be an enhancement to any CV. Upon successful completion of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of financial statements, mechanics of the accounting cycle, merchandising operations, and much more. If you want to progress in your career in finance, the course Certificate in Financial Accounting - Level 3 is a good fit for your career. It is a practical course that will for you to develop your skills and learn to manage your finances or the finances of your organisation. You will master the concept of financial accounting, learn profit and loss, revenue or debit and how to balance your books.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Here's a great opportunity to receive a valuable printed certificate and a Learner Unit Summary from ABC Awards or by Study365. These will be printed on high quality paper with the embossed official stamp respectively by ABC awards or Study365.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1. AN INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
2. A REVIEW OF THE ACCOUNTING CYCLE AND PREPARING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
3. INTERNAL CONTROL IN ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS
4. MERCHANDISE MANAGEMENT & INVENTORY CONTROL
5. LEARN BASIC RECEIVABLES ACCOUNTING, ACCOUNTING COMPENSATION AND EXPENSE ACCOUNTING
6. ACCOUNTING FOR CURRENT AND LONG-TERM LIABILITIES
7. INTRODUCTION TO CORPORATION AND STOCKHOLDERS’ EQUITY
8. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Financial Accounting - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for:
- Job seekers
- School leavers
- Recent graduates
- Business owners
- Business managers
- Anyone pursuing a career in finance
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Having a qualification in finance will open many doors to you, since employers tend to be impressed by potential employees who are qualified in finance. some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Accountant - £28,571 per annum
- Accounting Clerk - £17,676 per annum
- Financial Controller - £47,086 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.