To the untrained and unsuspecting eye, accounting principles might seem hard, intimidating and complicated, but it is in reality very simple if you get past all those figures. This accounting Certificate course looks to address those issues and by providing participants with the basic knowledge of the skills based elements of accounts and the approaches that are employed by accounting organizations that are successful. This Accounting Certificate is designed to reflect on employer current and future needs. This course will develop the knowledge and skills required by participants in other to have a successful career in the ever-competitive accounting environment.
We send certificates to students within 24 hours of course completion. Students will be awarded the Certificate In Accountancy Level 4. PDF Certificate will cost £15 and hard copy will cost £20. we can post to all over the world.
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
In this accounting Certificate course, participants will learn about the core practices involved in recording various details, from understanding debits and credits and using simple T-accounts to closing out the accounts at the end of an accounting period, producing the statement of retained earnings and balance sheet. Detailed examples are worked through on a transaction-by-transaction basis, helping you understand how and why each step is necessary. This accounting Certificate will also introduce participants to the more formal theory of accounting, the assumptions, principles and modifying conventions, conceptual framework of regulated bodies and the main objectives of financial reporting.
At the end of this Certificate course, you will be awarded with a Certificate in Accounting, and will also be able to:
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Who is this course for?
- This course is open to both College-going, Graduates and Professionals interested in career advancement in the Accounting industry.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to students with little or no background in accounting.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become an accountant, accounting assistant, accounting clerk, accounting manager, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, budget analyst, certified internal auditor, and so on. Also, skills in accounting are of great value for progression in higher studies.
Estimated Salary £40,000
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.